Just Friends

Hi reader.
How have you been?
Watched Venom 2? How was it?
Well here's is a mini update.
______

RAVEN

Nico Di Angelo is something unfamiliar like he is not alien but still strange. He has near never ending abilities but gets limited by the power in his body that was until that day he started practicing Chaos magic.

I started practicing with him just to get the feel of him but slowly started to have a crush on him. I didn't think it was a crush until he started to work on his hero work which he get paid for.

'Ding!' My phone buzz.

I unlock it. I see a notification on a group chat, I click on it an I slightly regret it. It reveals Beastboy in some sort of magic banquet filled with big breasted older and young woman my boyfriend right in the middle of that.

Well we are on a break but that doesn't mean we can do this. I read a few conversations all I posted the 'wait a minute ' gif. I watched the videos he posted.

"Hey Rave!?" Nico called I flinched at that name.

"Yes?" I question. Quickly typing ' 😒quick change magicians hope you have fun.' And click on Beastboy's profile fo a private chat he was the last to chat with me last week asking' where are you?' I start typing.

"Can you give me a towel?" He said.

I paused from my long paragraph . And wrote ' better off as friends '.

I walk to pick it up in the small cabinet " here." I hand it to him. Through the slightly ajar shower door.  I could see the fuzzy shape of his muscular body. He took it with a thank you.

I blushed. Not really realizing that I have power's and I didn't have to go anywhere.

I went and sat at the bed reciting what he taught me a week ago. When he walked out and my mind blanked out. He has a godly body with all the scars.