Yin Jianghe's face was indifferent, and he ruthlessly pulled his hand out of the other's palm, turned and left.

.Suddenly, being hugged from behind, the man’s head rested on his shoulder, "I’m sorry, I’m really sorry, I shouldn’t deceive you, please don’t abandon me anymore. I have been looking for you for a long, long time, and it’s not easy. Only found..."

    Yin Jianghe looked cold and stretched out his hand to open the hand holding his waist.

    Xie Yuan felt that his movements did not hesitate, and it seemed that he really did not miss their relationship.

    He has liked Yin Jianghe from high school until the university. He didn't want to approach him as a friend. Finally, when he felt the tenderness and care between the lines in Yin Jianghe, he knew that he didn't need to have a crush.

.But when he lost all the information from the other party, he finally knew that his approach was wrong, and he even spent every day in regret. He didn’t want to have regrets. He waited for Yin Jianghe’s information every day. I learned from friends that when Yin Jianghe returned to China, let alone how happy he was, his chance of atonement came.

    "Let go!" Yin Jianghe couldn't help but let out a low voice when he couldn't pull the opponent's hand tightly around his waist.

    Suddenly, there was a man's low sobbing sound behind him, a cry lingering in his ears, and a few drops of hot stuff dripped on his shoulders.

    Yin Jianghe "..."

    He looked at the strange gazes of the people around him, and finally had no choice but to say softly: "Let me turn around and say a few words to you first."

    Xie Yuan let go of his hand reluctantly.

.Yin Jianghe turned around and saw that the boy who was about 1.8 meters tall in front of him had red eyes, his long, thick black eyelashes were wet with tears, and the circle around his eyes was shining brightly.

    Yin Jianghe was shocked. For the first time he saw a boy cry like this, and he quickly coaxed him awkwardly, "You are a big man, why are you crying like this?"

    "You don't accept my apology." The man reached out the back of his hand and touched the corner of his eye, tears all over.

    "But we have broken up." Yin Jianghe said with a pretty brow.

    The big boy in front of him was crying more fiercely, his tears bursting and falling down, crying so poor and distressed.

    "..."

    The surrounding eyes saw more, and they were all wondering why a big boy could cry so badly.

.Yin Jianghe became completely at a loss this time, and hurriedly coaxed: "You... don't cry first, you should be stronger, we have something to say, okay?"

    Xie Yuan pursed his mouth and looked at him with his pitiful and helpless tears.

    Yin Jianghe has a headache, "Let's find a cafe room and have a good talk."

    The big boy ignored him.

    Yin Jianghe was helpless: "Then we go to an empty and empty outdoor."

    I still ignore him.

    Yin Jianghe gritted his teeth, "Come to my house to make things clear!"

    This time Xie Yuan stopped crying, and nodded like garlic.

    Yin Jianghe: "..."

    After he returned home with Xie Yuan, Xie Yuan sat there motionlessly, like a kid who had done something wrong.