Chapter 16

Yan Mengsheng put Chu Xuan, who was kneeling on the ground and crying, onto the sofa. After all, it was cold on the ground. The other maids sent Sister Hui to the hospital. After everything was done, he sat opposite Chu Xuan, looking at the crying little thing, Yan Mengsheng, who was really uncomfortable, was in trouble for a while.

    Chu Xuan seemed to have suffered a lot of grievances, crying non-stop, but his cry was not howling, his crying was more heart-ache than all children crying. The cry was not loud, and he whimpered with a soft milk cavity. The teardrops wetted the white and glowing face, and the long eyelashes were also dyed with dampness, which was extremely pitiful.

    Yan Mengsheng could only soften his voice and speak softly, "Don't cry."

    After Chu Xuan listened, his little mouth slumped, and the baby's fat little face became more and more pitiful, and he cried more vigorously. He covered his face with his hands, and his shoulders trembled and weeped, as if he was really sad.

.Yan Mengsheng lowered his eyelids and his eyelashes trembled slightly. He stretched out his hand to touch Chu Xuan's little head, but he was not good at contacting people, so his clean and slender hands stayed above Chu Xuan's head and hesitated for a while.

    Chu Xuan listened to why there was no sound, his eyes narrowed in the middle of crying, and he saw that the hand stayed above his head, stretched out his little hand and pulled it over and pressed it on his little head.

    Really, dulling.

    Yan Mengsheng; "..."

    When I touched the softness in my heart, I felt a little funny again. Why is this little thing more and more cute?

    He cried and burped milk. The crying force gradually became smaller. Yan Mengsheng touched his head and asked in a cold voice, "Why did you cry just now?"

.Chu Xuan didn't know too well, so he cried naturally, and said with a weak crying voice: "Brother, your expression was terrible just now, I'm afraid you blame me..." At this point, Chu Xuan didn't know why. The eyes were sour again, and the cry was soft and strong: "But I really didn't do anything."

    Chu Xuan raised his crying face slightly, staring at the gentle young man in front of him, and staring for a moment.

    The boy's face was still so handsome, his thin red lips were slightly bent, with a hint of helplessness and a bit of pampering, his nose was glowing white, and the peach-blossom eyes that were raised up looked especially gentle at this time.

    He always wanted to have an older brother instead of being an older brother. God seemed to have really satisfied his ideas.

    Yan Mengsheng didn't speak, Chu Xuan asked with a small face, "Brother, will you blame me?"

.Yan Mengsheng looked at the beautiful and moist eyes, "Why should I blame you if you didn't do it?" Watching Chu Xuan sucked his nose, his lips pressed tightly, the teardrops in his eyes quivered like butterfly-wing eyelashes. Wet, a little bit more pitiful.

    But after all, he didn't like too much contact with others, so he quickly put his hands back and saw that Chu Xuan stopped crying, but his eyes were still a little red. He retired the ghost film on TV, and Chu Xuan let out a cry, he hadn't finished watching it yet!

    "It's only half an hour away..."

    Seeing Chu Xuan still a little unhappy, Yan Mengsheng had no expression on his face, pretending that he could not see him, and his voice was indifferent: "Children are not allowed to watch horror movies."