"I remember you used to like to eat pot-and-wrapped meat. Every time if we go to the restaurant, you must order it. Now why do you like to eat these two kinds of dishes suddenly?" The menu was passed to the waiter only after the pot of meat that I liked.

.Xu Yiteng didn't hear the answer, and curiously raised his head to look in Yin Po's direction, and found that he had no time to pay attention to himself, and his gaze kept falling on Chu Xuan.

    He raised his eyebrows and thought, Yin Bo has become very strange since the car accident. When he thinks carefully, he used to stay in the house all the year because he didn't like to go out, and his secluded personality is understandable, but he found that Yin Bo is not innocent at all. My house likes to be quiet, but is really cold and does not care about people, and the taste of food has also changed, from loving barbecue hot pot and hating sweets to now especially fond of desserts.

    And since childhood, his humble sexual orientation has always liked cute and loving girls, but... Recently, he and his neighbor have been so close, and he can even tell from his eyes that he wants to possess Chu Xuan. , That kind of possession is unclear, nor can he understand what it means, nor can he understand why he is so special to his neighbor.

."I find that you are getting weird." Xu Yiteng said half-jokingly.

    Yin Bo just glanced at him lightly, "What?"

    Chu Xuan held his chin and continued to listen to what Xu Yiteng had to say.

    "It just feels like you have changed a lot." He really couldn't tell why he said it, and finally shook his head and said nothing.

    There was a dish on the table, Xu Yiteng poured wine into the glass and asked: "By the way, how much has your memory recovered?"

    Chu Xuan also heard the words and looked at it. Yin Bo sat next to him. When he turned his head, he could see Yin Thin's profile. There was no expression on his face. He opened his thin lips and replied, "In my restored memory. , Are raising children."

.The whole room was silent for two seconds, and then Xu Yiteng laughed, clutching his stomach and laughing forward and backward, "My eldest brother, what kind of child do you raise, I have never seen a child by your side, if you really go to raise a child," Will the child survive?"

    "..." Yin Bo glanced at the past coldly, his eyes sharp and indifferent.

    Chu Xuan leaned aside, watching the excitement while sipping a cup of milk tea, and watching Yin Bo's hesitant expression, it was as if he had seen something novel, his eyebrows were crooked, and he smiled so unhappily.

    "Let's skip this raising child first. Have you dreamed of any other useful pictures?" Xu Yiteng felt guilty, and a cool breeze blew his back. The laughter slowly stopped, and then he asked in a low voice.

    "I dreamed that I like a teenager."

.Xu Yiteng scratched his scalp and couldn't think of what kind of teenagers Yin Bo liked. He couldn't help asking: "Didn't you always like petite and cute girls? How can you like teenagers?"

    Yin Bo shook his head and said something he didn't know.

    Knowing it is nothing to know, and the information and reality can't be matched.

    The dishes on the table are also complete, "Then don't think about it, we have time, let's eat first."

    "Why do you like to eat these two dishes?" Xu Yiteng took a piece of cauliflower and put it in his mouth, feeling that this dish was not attractive.