I'm Never Teasing Him Again

Fitz x reader
This is smut. Enjoy 😏

I was sitting in a reserved section of a semi-fancy restaurant, surrounded by my great group of friends. We had been drinking pretty much the moment we entered the restaurant. To say the least, things were becoming increasingly rowdy and loud. Everyone's attention was on Fitz, he was telling a story about something. I wasn't really listening, my intoxicated brain could only focus on how hot he was. Damn, how did I get so lucky? This guy is my boyfriend, how crazy. In my haze I subconsciously lean into him. We always tried keeping PDA to a minimum but no one really batted an eye when we did hang on each other. He chuckles and wraps an arm around me, continuing with his story. The story must have been a funny one because everyone was chuckling or full on laughing, I watched him move his one free arm as he spoke. I gnaw on the inside of my lip. God, those hands. Without really thinking I place my hand on his knee, squeezing lightly. His voice falters slightly, obviously not expecting the gesture. Cam is quick to recover and ignore my hand, surely I wasn't going to do anything weird it was just a touch. I smirk to myself, this was going to be fun.

Conversations continued throughout the night, I tried my best actually listening but just couldn't. Everytime I heard Cam speak I was just mesmerized. My hand had stayed firm on his knee but while thinking about all the things we could do tonight I shifted my hand up. I felt him tense up a bit as I smoothed my hand to his thigh, his arm that was still placed around me tightened a bit too. I wasn't sure if he was trying to warn me or was shocked. I'm normally not so forward and even when I was it was never around people. I turn to Tobi, acting as if nothing was happening. She gave me a knowing look but joked along with me. Cam turns away and continues his conversation that I apparently interrupted. While talking to Tobi I had decided to just raise my hand again. My hand was placed on his mid-thigh now, I squeezed ever-so-slightly. The talk I was having never faltered, I could feel his eyes boring into me. I lean my back into his chest and giggle at something Tobi had said, moving my hand up again. Cam's hand had found my own, stopping any further movements. I don't even give him a look in passing. While laughing again I completely removed my hand from his thigh, I can tease him in other ways.

I had decided to get a dessert, I wasn't the only one who was in the mood for a sweet treat but I'm sure my intentions were vastly different from everyone else. The dessert was placed in front of me, I smiled widely at the server and expressed my thanks. I turn towards the food and look up at Cam with a smile, "Wanna taste?" He chuckles and nods. We each take a bite of the sweet treat, my eyes roll up and my eyelids start to flicker. A quiet moan reverberates in my throat, fuck that’s good. I feel the man next to me stiffen his demeanor, a smirk places itself on my features. I look at the little swirl of whipped cream placed on top of the dessert, I look up at the tall man through my eyelashes. He's still so stiff, his eyes meet mine and I can just see his pleading expression. Without giving much thought to anything else I stick my finger into the whipped cream, I open my mouth slightly and push my tongue against the inside of my bottom lip. I slowly bring my finger up to my mouth, still maintaining eye contact, I gently swipe the sweet goodness onto my tastebuds. I watched as his Adam's Apple bobbed, I smirked and looked back to the dessert. Without looking or even talking to Cam I start eating the rest of the treat. The smirk stayed fixed upon my features as I ignored the gaze I could feel burning into my skull.

Our loudness was only getting worse as the night ticked on, so we had decided to leave. But the night was still young so we all decided that we'd all chill in the same hotel room for a few hours. The walk back to our hotel was mostly uneventful. I was holding hands with Cam, swinging our hands back and forth. I was keeping a conversation with Eric as the group walked to the hotel, we were chuckling about some dumb joke as we entered the hotel. Everyone piled into the elevator, we had the small space packed. Cam had his back pressed to the back wall, I smirked to myself. I pressed my back against him and tilted my head back to look up at him. He smiled down at me, I smiled innocently back up at him. I pressed myself closer to him, purposefully shoving my ass into his crotch. His frame stiffens for the umpteenth time tonight, he glares at me. The elevator shakes to a halt, and a floor that wasn't ours. Due to the sudden jolt I pressed further into Cam and shook slightly. I giggle quietly and look forward, the people needing the elevator decided that the overcrowding wasn't worth it. The doors shut and the elevator hops to action, I decided to turn around and face my boyfriend… so we could, uh, talk. My eyes meet his and I smile up at his frustrated look. I press my chest to his, the slight pressure allowing a very small portion of my cleavage to spill over my shirt's neckline. My arms raise and I wrap them around his neck, "Hey, you havin' fun tonight?" He nods swiftly, still obviously bothered. The elevator jolted suddenly to another stop, this time it was the correct floor. The violent shake of the mechanism pressed me impossibly closer to Cam, my cleavage shaking along with the sudden movement. I could feel his eyes staring down at the mound of flesh, a smile boring into my features. The entire group spills out of the elevator and walks towards the room, I turn away immediately and walk with the rest of the group. At this rate I was going to get myself into some serious trouble, I smirked to myself. I'm looking forward to it.