"elder brother……"

    "I love you."

.Yan Mengsheng couldn’t hear the last three words at all. He read it from Chu Xuan’s mouth, but as soon as the other party finished saying these words, the person disappeared. In the last second of disappearing, His hand broke through the barrier and touched Chu Xuan's hand that was left with warmth. It was only in that second, and all he swung was air.

    Yan Mengsheng's heart was so painful that he couldn't breathe, and his black eyes were soaked with tears. When he saw that there was no one in front of him, he could no longer control himself. He knelt down, with the small shells that Chu Xuan had just given him in his palms.

    "Are you angry that I went abroad and left you behind." The man's voice was cold and full of grievances, his voice was distorted and trembling because of crying, "I was wrong, I knew it was wrong, don't leave me... "

.No one knows how long Yan Mengsheng has been in the geranium bushes, only that they are still there when the sun goes down, and the stars are still hanging on the sky.

    It's just that he is the only one in that flower bush.

    After a few days, Yan Mengsheng's whole person was a little crazy, and he returned to Yan's house as if he went crazy, and asked if he knew Chu Xuan, no matter which name he asked, everyone shook their heads and said they didn't know, and they had no impression of this person. , Even Yan Bo and Qi Wencheng said there was no such person.

    One of the maids was frightened by Yan Mengsheng’s red eyes, and asked Lingzi in a low voice, “Sister Ling, why is Young Master Yan going crazy these days? It’s a bit scary, and I’m still looking for someone who doesn’t exist at all. What’s in the Yan family? Chu Xuan Jiang Xuan's people."

.Reiko didn't know what to say. The appearance of Young Master Yan was scary recently. He didn't sleep day and night, and his eyes were red and haggard. As long as his eyes fell on anyone, his heart would beat with fear.

    But it is true that the person that Young Master Yan was looking for does not exist in the Yan family. She hadn't even heard of it, but... Young Master Yan went to this person like crazy.

    In the entire villa, no one dared to appear in front of Yan Mengsheng, and no one dared to talk at will. The space of Nuo Da was so cold that it was not at all popular.

    Yan Mengsheng sat on the bed decadently, holding the photo of his birthday. The child in the photo had a lovely smile. Everyone had forgotten Chu Xuan, only he remembered.

    He lived upside down, and he was decadent day by day. He didn't talk to anyone. He only took care of a small pot of geranium flowers every day. The flower pot was a smiling face.

.I thought he would live this life until he suddenly received a message from Che Wenshu.

    -Where's Xiaoxuan?

    This brief message, like a sparkling prairie fire, directly caused Yan Mengsheng's heart to beat for a long time, and then began to beat bang.

    The two met at a dessert shop.

    When Che Wenshu saw Yan Mengsheng whose fair and stubble face was full of stubbles, he couldn't believe that he had become like this. He couldn't help asking first, "Why did you become like this..."

    Yan Mengsheng did not reply to his words, but instead asked him with a calm expression: "Do you know Chu Xuan? What do you know?"

.A few days ago, he just did a charity event called "Reading for Children in Poor Mountainous Areas". After he was busy, he received a message when he was resting, "Xiao Xuan sent me a message a few days ago, saying that he is going to leave. I said goodbye. After I saw the news, there was no reply. I haven't seen anyone for several days. I want to ask you."

    Yan Mengsheng's expression was very lonely, "He disappeared in front of me, and no one remembers him anymore."

    "Do you know his identity?"

    "Um."

    Both of them were silent for a long time, but Che Wenshu was surprised that the two of them could sit opposite each other and talk calmly.

    Until the waiter put the two desserts in front of them, Che Wenshu looked at the delicate little cake in front of them, and asked casually: "Why did you start eating desserts?"

.Yan Mengsheng lowered his eyelids, looked at the butter cake in front of him, and remembered the words Chu Xuan had said to him before.

    "At first, I thought there was something delicious about dessert, but it was sweet and greasy, but he liked it, so I like it too."

    When Che Wenshu saw Yan Mengsheng's look and thought, he could even feel his pain personally. It was the first time he saw Yan Mengsheng in such a state in these two lives, as if he had lost his soul. But looking at his appearance, I don't know how to comfort him, so I can only sigh.

    The conversation between Yan Mengsheng and Che Wenshu made him even more convinced that Xiao Xuan was in his world, not someone he had madly imagined.

    He returned to the island again, sitting among the flowers, holding the photo and small shells in his palms, and watching them sit all day long.

    ...

.When Chu Xuan opened his eyes again, his goal was the furniture in real life. Looking at his long-lost house, it seemed as if he had passed away.

    He sat up from the bed, dizzy, and his brain was blank, as if he had a long, long, long dream, and it seemed that the place where he was waking up now was virtual, which made him unable to distinguish for a while. Real and virtual.

    Chu Xuan sat on the bed for a long, long time, until his legs were a little sore, and he had to get out of bed and stand up. When he went to the living room, he found that the house was empty.

    Looking at the familiar and unfamiliar furniture, I was in a daze, thinking about this world, as if it was time for his mother to go to a part-time job after sending Chu Nian to elementary school.

    Chu Xuan didn't eat anything. He sat on the sofa, curled his legs, put his hands around his calves, and put his chin on his knees in a daze.

.When Chu's mother was off work, when she opened the door, she saw a TV with no sound in the house, the curtains were drawn, and the lights were not lit.

    Mother Chu took off her shoes and pressed the button on the wall with her hand. The lights in the room turned on all of a sudden, and the strong light made Chu Xuan's eyes slightly narrowed for a moment, and it took him a while to get used to it.

    "You kid, why don't you turn on the lights, and the TV doesn't turn on the sound. People who don't know think you are watching silent movies." Chu's mother nags as usual, but to Chu Xuan it is very sudden. , Some can't adapt.

    In the eyes of others, he just woke up after a sleep, only he knew that he had been in the book world for twelve years.

.After eating something at random for dinner, he went back to the room. He was very tired. It may be the reason why he just wore it back. Before going to bed at night, he was still thinking whether Yan Mengsheng had forgotten him and what he was doing at this time.

    Thinking about it, I fell asleep because I was too tired.

    He had a dream, and someone asked him, which one would you choose to see Yan Mengsheng with a billion yuan? He didn't hesitate to choose to see Yan Mengsheng again.

    In the dead of night, Chu Xuan's wrist exuded a hazy blue light in the dark room, the light became bigger and bigger, and even enveloped the entire room.

    At the same time, there was no one on the small island of Nuo Da. The man who was in the geranium bushes disappeared in an instant. Only a group photo and a few beautiful shells remained in the same place.
.