Chu Xuan was staring straight at him, and he quickly staggered his eyes, stood up from the ground, and said, "Let's go out and have a meal and talk."

    Choose a rotisserie.

.It was almost evening, and there were a lot of people in the rotisserie. The raw meat was roasted so that there was a constant sizzling sound, with light splashes of oil, and the sound of other people talking around.

    The light shining on Chu Xuan’s red cheeks, Yan Mengsheng drank almost the same amount as he drank. There was no blush on his cold white skin, and his cold eyes were no different from before. They were still deep and dark, and the difference in the amount of alcohol between the two It is obvious at this moment.

    Chu Xuan drank three bottles of beer, one after another, and poured himself a new glass. When he was about to pick it up to drink, Yan Mengsheng stopped him with a loud voice.

    When Yan Mengsheng saw him eating a cup, he seemed to have no idea of ​​stopping, "I'm almost done drinking."

.Chu Xuan's consciousness was still sober, but his face and neck were covered with abnormal red. He held the wine glass in his hand, raised his eyes to look at Yan Mengsheng, then put the wine glass on the table, and looked back and looked at it. A small sparkling wine, although the sound is small, it also allows the other person to hear clearly.

    "I can't like you." After Chu Xuan said, his chest was a little stuffy, his eyes were gleaming, clearer than before, and he drank the glass of wine on the table again.

    The tip of Yan Mengsheng's index finger moved slightly, and his beautiful eyebrows were furrowed. His expression was calm. The two seemed to be negotiating, with a cold voice: "Why?"

    Chu Xuan frowned and hesitated, and finally only chose to reveal some information, "You and I are not people in the same world from beginning to end. This is destined to not be together."

    Yan Mengsheng listened quietly to Chu Xuan to continue.

.Chu Xuan raised his eyes, very serious and serious, unprecedented seriousness, enduring an uncomfortable emotion and said: "Brother, you may have a more suitable person, but that person must not be me."

    After these words, the two of them were silent, as if they were a cold war between lovers.

    The meat on the pot no longer makes a sizzling sound, it has been completely roasted until it smells burnt, and even the original white paper has turned yellow and black.

    The waiter came over, smiled at the two of them first, and changed a new piece of paper.

    But Chu Xuan had no intention of continuing to eat anymore, and it didn't matter whether he changed to a new piece of paper, he looked at the man in front of him.

    "Believe it or not, we have no future."

.Just after Chu Xuan said these words, the atmosphere between the two froze, and even the people around felt that they were like a pair of strangers coming together for a meal.

    Chu Xuan said everything he wanted to say, and didn't want to continue this boring topic. He took a deep breath, imagined it as before, and said, "Brother...I'm full." But when he said it, Found that the word brother has also deteriorated.

    "We should go home."

    After the driver came, Yan Mengsheng and Chu Xuan didn't say a word.

    Chu Xuan sat by the window, watching the scene flashing backwards, as well as the increasingly scarce vehicles on the road ahead, he turned his head to look, the man beside him looked cold, his eyes kept looking forward.