Che Wenshu picked up the umbrella and sat on the sofa. He remembered a rainy day six months ago. He walked out of the counseling room and walked blankly on the road. The rain was getting worse and worse. He didn't feel anything at all. All he thought about was that. The doctor told him to remove the heavy burden, let himself out of the shackles that trapped him, and give himself a new life, but how could it be so easy? He couldn't let go of the hatred for so many years.

    He stood in the rain, walked to the front of his car, leaned against the body, and had been drenched in the rain. He took out a cigarette, and when he took out the lighter to light it, he found that the smoke was soaked and could not make a fire.

    Finally, he sighed and looked at the ground with his head half-dangling. The raindrops smashed into the puddles on the ground and smashed one after another, which disappeared in a flash, stirring circles.

.At this time, there was an umbrella blocking his head, and the sound of crackling raindrops on the umbrella was as if he had been cut off from the whole world. Only the boy holding the umbrella was seen.

    The boy smiled at him, pulled his wrist, and spoke softly.

    "You're still standing outside on a rainy day, don't you need your body anymore?" The words were slightly accusing, but they smiled warmly at him, and took him to the bus by pulling his wrist.

    That smile, like a light illuminating the bottom of my heart, dispelled the cold around him, and he could only see the young man.

    When the bus was next to his body, but his heart was beating in a panic, he knew for the first time that it was a liking.

.Che Wenshu stared at the umbrella Chu Xuan gave him in a daze. In a daze, he could still think of the cold rainy day. Even on the day when the air was humid, his heart was beating as if he had been hit by a deer. The warmth of his body made him feel It's not so cold on a rainy day.

    After Xiao Xuan was in his third year of high school, he seldom got together again, thinking about expressing his feelings after he studied hard and was admitted to a good university.

    Now that Xiao Xuan just graduated from high school, he can muster the courage to confess. But thinking about what I had done to the child before, I felt a little cowardly again.

    He just wandered in cowardice and love, wanted to confess but didn't dare.

    At this time, the phone rang "ding~", it was a message sent to him by a friend.

    [If you like it, you must strive for it. After you have done something wrong, it will be better for him to make up for it. ]

    Che Wenshu's mouth pursed a smile.

    ...

.It was already ten o'clock when Chu Xuan woke up again. He woke up with a hair-exploded hairstyle. He sat up and yawned lazily, stretched out his hand to stroke his hair, and went downstairs to prepare to wash and eat.

    Yan Mengsheng was already sitting downstairs, and he felt awkward when he walked past Yan Mengsheng. When he walked past Yan Mengsheng, he walked slightly faster, opened the refrigerator and took out a carton of milk from it.

    After Chu Xuan finished drinking the milk, he sat at the dinner table and found that Yan Mengsheng had also sat next to him.

    Chu Xuan's puzzled gaze was noticed by Yan Mengsheng, and Yan Mengsheng's voice was indifferent, "I just got up too."

    When he thought of that scene, he consciously refused to continue the topic.

    For breakfast, I drank a box of milk and ate a sandwich. While Chu Xuan was holding the sandwich, he saw that Che Wenshu sent him a message. Turning on the phone, Che Wenshu asked him out and told him that there was something important. .