"I was so broken after I left you Sigrun," Loki admits. His large hands hold my face gently, rubbing his thumbs over my cheeks in a soothing motion and I can't help but lean into his touch. "I couldn't imagine being with anyone else. I couldn't imagine being without you forever. I don't love her and she doesn't love me. She understands." A tear falls down my cheek and I look back up at him in awe.

"Even if she understands Loki if this marriage was political if somehow someone finds out that you kissed me you would be punished. We can't do this, it's not right," I utter. Loki gets even closer and I can feel his hot breath on my face and the tension between us thickens.

"No one will find out, Asgard is gone, Odin is dead. I can figure out the technicalities later, but right now I want to be with you," Loki assures. My heart clenches in my chest, I've waited to hear those words ever since he got back, and now that I hear them...I feel guilty, undeserving.

"It's been so long," I whisper, "Three years Loki, three years. I feel like I don't know you anymore. You don't know me anymore. I pushed you away, I caused you pain. How can you know you want to be with me?" I ask, my voice wavers with uncertainty. Loki's eyes soften and I search them as I wait for my answer.

"Because we had a love that doesn't just go away. You are the only person who has ever made me so happy in my life. I don't care about what happened all those years ago, I care that you're here right now, in my arms. And you are right, it's been three years. We may not know each other anymore or who we've become in our time apart, but I'm willing to learn." My arms wrap up around his neck and intertwine with his long, dark, ebony hair. "I want to learn about what you've done, what you know. I want to know how you live. What makes you smile, what makes you laugh. I want to learn what makes your heart beat. I will re-learn every curve and crevice to your body," his hands travel down from my face to my waist, over my ass, and find their home on the back of my thighs. My breath hitches. "Every scar that causes you pain, and every spot the gives you pleasure..." Loki lifts me up, I wrap my legs around his waist as he holds me up against the wall.

"I want to hear how you cry, how you beg...how you scream... Let me know you again, and you can know me." Loki's husky whispers send chills down my spine and a rush of heat to my core. My heartbeat is nearly out of my chest as I try to organize my thoughts enough to answer. "Tell me, darling, tell me you want this too," his voice sounds more vulnerable this time and I continue to hold intense, unyielding eye contact. A moment of heated silence passes.

"I want to know you again. I want you," I whisper. His large hands squeeze my plump thighs as he leans in and takes my lips in a passionate kiss. My hands cling to his hair and I arch my back into the kiss. I let myself fall completely into the moment. His tongue enters my mouth and I eagerly mix my tongue with his in a desperate attempt to memorize the taste of him. He grunts and pushed into me more, and I can feel his cock beneath his pants, growing increasingly hard. I moan into his mouth at the feeling, the feeling I've missed so much, the feeling my body has been without for three years.

Loki's hands lower to my waist as his lead lowers to my neck and start to suck and bite needily on my smooth untouched skin. I gasp at the sensations and suddenly remember where we are. 

"Loki," I whisper breathlessly. He pulls away only for a second and meets my eyes. Gods how I've missed the emerald green of his eyes, they hold so much darkness...but they hold my heart.

"Yes darling?" he whispers back. His voice is gruff and it makes me shiver.

"Let's take this to my room," I say. Loki nods with lust-filled eyes and keeps me in the same position as he walks down the hallway to the stairs. His hands grab at my ass and squeeze tight.