.I don’t know why his eyes can fall on him so accurately. Yan Mengsheng slightly curled the corners of his lips and slowly sat next to him. I thought that when he sat next to him, the boy would notice it. Looking at the grass in a daze.

    As always cute.

    I was still thinking about attracting his attention, but I didn't expect to hear the gentle soft voice of a teenager suddenly.

    Still calling his name.

    The sentence called his name, obviously in a very ordinary tone, made his heart beat.

    And since he called his name, he must answer it.

    Unexpectedly, he ignored himself.

    Yan Mengsheng raised his dark eyes to look at the figure about to leave, and whispered, "Xiao Xuan."

.Then he saw the back figure in front of him stiffened slightly, as if he was skeptical that he had misheard, and he didn't even dare to look back.

    Both of them did not move, as if time had stopped, only the stars and raindrops that could be seen by the naked eye floated on their faces, and everything else seemed to be still.

    Listening to the voice that melted like ice, Chu Xuan's entire heart was suspended, turning around little by little until he saw the person in front of him.

    The man in front of him is wearing a big black windbreaker. His dark, lush, slightly curly hair just reaches his eyebrows, and his cold white complexion is impeccably perfect. His thin chin reveals a bit of coldness, and his deep cold eyes are slightly curved. It seems to be smiling, but a little smile is drawn off by the aggressive and aggressive peach blossom eyes, and the faint dark circles that appear under the eyes staying up late make the man's eyes gloomy. degree.

.This looks, most people don't dare to provoke them, especially those slender and dark eyes will make people tremble with fright.

    Chu Xuan looked at the man for a long time, before he was half sure and puzzled: "Brother...?"

    Yan Mengsheng stood up from the chair, slowly approached Chu Xuan, and finally walked in front of him. Before Chu Xuan could react, he hugged the person in front of him into his arms.

    He held Chu Xuan's back with his left hand, and stroked the back of Chu Xuan's head with his right hand.

    The two posted very closely.

    Chu Xuan can smell the familiar woody fragrance, not strong, like a faint fragrance of pine in the cold winter sun. The fragrance is unique and charming, which makes people feel cold and at the same time it feels a bit of peace of mind. , Like a big tree in the sky, it makes people feel safe.

    Chu Xuan held his hands helplessly, and after tapping Yan Mengsheng's back twice, the restraint of his embrace was slowly released.

.Chu Xuan saw that Yan Mengsheng was acting like a snail, as if he was reluctant to let go.

    Since I haven't seen it since the first year of high school, Chu Xuan felt that the two of them were a little strange and unfamiliar. For a while, I didn't know what Yan Mengsheng's face was saying.

    Chu Xuan couldn't bear the awkward atmosphere between the two of them, so he just said something to make the atmosphere more active, "Brother, why are you back?"

    Yan Mengsheng met his eyes, "I will accompany you to your 18th birthday."

    "I heard that the foreign company is operating very well, can it be okay to come back there suddenly?" Chu Xuan asked again.