At this time, there was a small sound of wheels rolling on the ground from the end of the tunnel. After about half a minute, Chu Xuan could see what it was.

.It was a square-headed robot pushing a round table over. On the table was a small six-inch cake lying quietly on it and a drink. There are two more robots behind that robot, one holding a stool and the other holding a steak.

The robot placed things upright and left.

Yan Mengsheng turned on the lights on both sides of the desk, the lights were not very bright, and the things that just happened to shine on the desk could also illuminate the faces of the two of them.

Yan Mengsheng put candles on the cake, and Chu Xuan was taken aback. Isn't Yan Mengsheng's birthday long past?

He stared blankly at his child, reached out and tapped the little head, "Yesterday was your seventh birthday, and I will make it up for you today."

Obviously the voice is so cold, but under the soft and warm light, it tastes a bit gentle.

.Birthday...that is probably the seventh birthday of the original owner.

"Brother remember Xiao Xuan's birthday?" Chu Xuan raised his face and asked.

Yan Mengsheng lit the candles, and the clusters of firelight seemed more warm at this time, and the mixed firelights made Yan Mengsheng's face look more beautiful.

"Yeah." Yan Mengsheng's eyes fell on these candles, "make a wish."

This is his first birthday in the tunnel of the world under the sea. Chu Xuan watched the flame on the candle leaping, and then raised his eyes to look at the cold boy in front of him. It was not his birthday, and it didn't matter if he made a different wish.

And since he can wear a book, he is already considered a strange story, so he hopes that meeting an older brother like Yan Mengsheng in real life is not a fancy.

After making the wish, blow out all the fire on the candle.

.Yan Mengsheng cut the cake open and gave it to Chu Xuan.

Chu Xuan took a bite, feeling the sweetness of the cream melted in his lips and tongue, sweet but not greasy, the aroma of the cake stimulated his taste buds and made people linger.

Chu Xuan quickly ate the whole piece.

In the end, half of the cake on the table was eaten by Chu Xuan, and a small half was left. Finally, he patted his belly contentedly and burped.

After eating, Yan Mengsheng gently wiped the corners of his mouth and clapped his hands. Several robots cleaned up everything on the table.

"Is there anything else fun to watch?" Yan Mengsheng asked softly.

Chu Xuan nodded without hesitation, and now he has forgotten Yan Mengsheng's idea of ​​pitting him, waiting to see novel things.

.After the two left the tunnel, they went to another room, which was filled with various figures and models, including a red armor of Iron Man, and the Optimus Prime Hornet in Transformers, etc. They were huge, and Chu Xuan looked at them as if seven or eight figures were standing in front of him.

In addition, there is a large room dedicated to painting exhibitions, which is filled with expensive paintings from all over the world.

After seeing a painting, Chu Xuan stood still and stared at the painting in a daze.

The style of the painting is a bit gloomy and depressing. The expression in the painting means that a person is slowly going away, perhaps temporarily leaving, or leaving forever.