While beating him on the back while vomiting, since when did Yan Mengsheng touch himself so thoroughly? Even his own careful thinking knows.

.Chu Xuan secretly increased his strength again, he felt that he had used a lot of strength, and Yan Mengsheng only felt that he was tickling it.

    "Use a little harder."

    Chu Xuan couldn't wait to spend all his milk feeding effort, and stopped after hammering sore hands.

    Yan Mengsheng looked at Chu Xuan who was paralyzed on the sofa, a smile filled his eyes, and asked casually, "Do you still worry about other people's affairs in the future?"

    "That's not a trivial matter..." Chu Xuan couldn't help but reply.

    "Huh?" Yan Mengsheng narrowed his eyes and looked at Chu Xuan displeasedly, with a dangerous tone in his tone, "I didn't catch what I just said."

    Chu Xuan really thought he hadn't heard clearly, and said, "That's not a small..."

    The sound stopped abruptly.

    Chu Xuan's right cheek was pinched by a big hand, and the tips of his fingers were a bit cold, but it was particularly comfortable to touch in the hot weather.

.Yan Mengsheng looked at Chu Xuan, who was precocious in his thoughts, and didn't know why he always hated to say something that would make him fall in love, especially the little cherry mouth that kept babbling, and there was justification. This is the most important thing. Annoying.

    The fleshy face was pinched, and Chu Xuan stared at the slowly enlarged handsome face, Yan Mengsheng leaned over and stared at him.

    The black eyes seemed to have the magic power to keep people staring at, Chu Xuan stared at the cold black eyes in a daze, ignoring the unpleasantness in his eyes.

    "Next time, you are not allowed to say it again." Yan Mengsheng looked directly at the other's wet deer eyes, saying every word, and the words could not be refuted, indifferent and domineering.

    Chu Xuan flattened his mouth and nodded, with wet eyes open. He didn't understand why Yan Mengsheng was so resistant in this regard.

.When Yan Mengsheng saw Chu Xuan nod his head, he withdrew his gaze and glanced at the phone time. It was already time to go to bed.

    He stood up and looked down at the little guy holding potato chips on the sofa, "It's time to go to bed."

    Chu Xuan nodded and went to wash his hands. When he returned to the house, Yan Mengsheng had already changed his pajamas and was lying on the bed. He put on the yellow pajamas again, opened a corner of the quilt, and got into the bed.

    It's just that Chu Xuan still stayed on the corner of the bed and lowered his head to play with his mobile phone, as if the people around him were some jackal tiger beast.

    "Come here a little bit." A loose voice came from beside him.

    Chu Xuan tilted his head, blinked, and shook his head after thinking for a second, with a soft voice: "I am used to being at the corner of the bed." After speaking, he retracted his head and continued to look down at the phone.

    "When people see me, they think I'm bullying you." Yan Mengsheng added indifferently.

.Chu Xuan frowned. How could this be wrong? Just about to turn around and say something, he suddenly felt that his collar was being dragged by someone. He blinked and he was already far away from the corner of the bed.