After Yan Mengsheng left the place where he lived, he looked around at the recruiting place. It had to be very close to home. He hadn't walked far, about a hundred meters away, and his eyes fell on a milk tea shop.

    When Yan Mengsheng just walked in, he was noticed by the shopkeeper. He quickly walked over and asked with a smile, "Handsome guy, what do you want to drink?"

    "look for a job."

.The owner straightened up, studied the issues of wages and working hours, and then smiled and said, "Yes, let’s do an internship today to see how you perform."

    When Yan Mengsheng put on work clothes and went to the station, many girls stopped going to another milk tea dessert shop. They went straight to this one, and even had a long line. The manager looked very satisfied.

    The sales for such a few hours are higher than the whole day.

    About five hours later, Yan Mengsheng came back from outside just after three o'clock in the afternoon.

    Chu Xuan heard the sound of opening the door with the key and walked over. After seeing Yan Mengsheng's figure, he asked, "How is it? Are you tired?"

    Yan Mengsheng took off his thin coat and sat on the sofa with a clean voice: "Not tired."

    Chu Xuan sat next to him, and said in a gruff voice: "Brother has worked hard."

.Yan Mengsheng rubbed his little head.

    After eating dinner in the evening, Chu Xuan used the map software to search for a nearby "wishing fountain". After reading a few pictures and comments, they all said that wishing here would be effective.

    Although Yan Mengsheng's bipolar disorder has improved a lot, he still needs to go for walks and breathe more fresh air. Go out for a walk every night, so that Yan Mengsheng's illness is expected to heal herself as soon as possible.

    "Brother, I want to go to this wishing fountain." Chu Xuan patted Yan Mengsheng on the shoulder, wanting him to take a look.

    "Let's go." Yan Mengsheng glanced lightly and stood up.

    ...

    Chu Xuan took Yan Mengsheng's hand and walked for about half an hour before finally reaching the place of the wishing fountain.

.The sky is already grayed out, but the surrounding lights illuminate it brightly. The warm golden light gives people a warm and overflowing feeling. There are several roads specially built for pedestrians, and there are some small water columns nearby. In the middle is a statue, a winged angel with hands clasped together, as if responding to everyone's wishes.

    There is a sculptural ring under the feet of the statue, which contains various coins, and the coins glow with gold and silver jewelry under the light.

    There is a saying in the wishing pool that there are only three opportunities, each time you can make a different wish, or you can make a wish three times. As long as you are sincere, you will definitely be able to invest in it, and you will be favored by God, and the things you expect will be good. result.

    Chu Xuan had already changed the coin, he and Yan Mengsheng had three of them alone.

.Chu Xuan held the first coin in his right hand, wrapped his right hand with his left hand, closed his eyes and began to make his first wish.

    "Yan Mengsheng hurry up to find someone abroad!"

    Yan Mengsheng turned his head and looked at Chu Xuan with his faint black eyes. He was making a wish very seriously, his thick little eyelashes trembled extremely lightly, and his white face was calm and well-behaved.