One

Do Not Read This Book If You Haven't Read Book One Or Book Two.

Book One- Sex Toy, can be found on my page.

Book Two- I Been Through It All, can also be found there.

This last book will have a part one and part two. Cassidy and Kaylin first then Caddie, Casey, Aiden, Adrian, and Christian will be part two.

Part one will consist of 30 chapters as well as Part Two. Once the kids stories are told I will be done no more books after this one so pretty please gals and guys don't ask.

Lets get this book on the road(see what I did there!!!!!!) ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

Cassidy P.O.V

"Don't worry little girl, I'll be gentle", the unknown man speaks. His voice is raspy and low.

I shake in fear as I feel his hands on my body, my frail body. I am clearly young, to young to have an older man touching me this way.

"Mommy, daddy", I yell loudly as I can muster. But, like in all the dreams I had before, I can't hear or see the man. All I see is darkness, all I feel is my small hands and feet tied to, what I came to think is, a chair.

The men that is touching me reeks, he smells horribly, like he hasn't showered in years. Trying to wiggle and squirm away from the man, I fail as I always do in the other dream. I try to find any possible way to get away but, I never get away.He rips the tape from my feet and wrist. My body makes contact with a hard bed, I can feel the men on top of me, his hard on pressing to my body like glue.

"Mommy!", I yell again.

No answer.

"She ain't coming back, pretty young thang", the man says before my clothes are stripped from my body, he takes his time stripping me.

"She's gone but I'll take care of you", the man whispers in my ear before my lower adamant is screaming in pain.

"Cassidy", My mother; Ariane, screams, she's here to save me. Feeling the familiar hands on my arms and legs, I know their trying to stop my kicking and random punches.

"Mama, is she okay", I hear my younger brother; Christian, yell.

"She does this every day", Caddie yells.

She's right about that, I've been having the same dream over and over again. The men always seems to get his way while I scream for help. I scream for either my mother or father but, no one comes. In almost every dream I'm screaming for help but neither my parent's come to help.

I don't even know if it's me, the only thing I see in the dream is complete darkness. The only thing I feel in the dream is his ruff hands and his member inside me.

"Cassidy", my father softly says. He pulls me into his arms, cradling me.

Calming down, I open my eyes to see my family tiredly looking at me, everyone is in my room except Casey.
Casey sleeps pass any and every thing, that girl can sleep when the world is ending.

Tears fall down my face as my dad rocks me in his arms, sixteen years of age and I'm still treated like a child.

"He came back, daddy", I cry in his arms. My dad swears under his breath, its almost inaudible but I hear it.

"Here she goes with her imaginary friend", Caddie says from the door way. If you guys haven't notice, Caddie is a bit of a bipolar Bitch, yes she took the bipolar test and they confirmed she has the disease. Mom and dad makes sure she stays on her pills, I call them "calm me down" pills.