"Because you have a problem." Yan Mengsheng's dark eyes kept staring at Chu Xuan's face, looking up and down.

    Chu Xuan: "...?"

    At noon, Yan Mengsheng's various tricks did not work well for Chu Xuan, so he finally carried the little ancestor and took him to the hospital.

.Chu Xuan, who was held in front of the private doctor, couldn't run this time.

    Yan Mengsheng: "Check it out for him."

    Chu Xuan waved his hand in a panic: "I haven't got any sickness, really!"

    The personal doctor saw the little cute baby in front of him, and pushed the silver-rimmed glasses, without even thinking about it was the milky little guy on the phone yesterday.

    He picked up the mask and said, "Does your ass hurt?"

    When the doctor said that, my butt started to ache again, and the expression on his face was embarrassing and embarrassing. Needless to say, I could tell from the expression.

    The personal doctor chuckled and put on a mask and gloves, "Then let's check the ass first."

    Chu Xuan's eyes widened, "No way."

.As soon as this hand was about to reach, he was stopped in front of Chu Xuan by another big white and slender hand. Chu Xuan looked down at that hand. It was big and beautiful, but it seemed thin but strong, so he straightened other people’s. The hand stopped in front of him.

    Then a cold voice came from my ear: "Don't check this, he fell."

    The personal doctor was stunned for a moment, and then suddenly realized: "That's it, then let's perform other tests."

    After the relevant examinations were completed, Yan Mengsheng finally took Chu Xuan back home, and took the examination results a few days later.

    When he got home, Chu Xuan could be tossed up, he still wanted to go swimming when he was tired and paralyzed. After taking a rest, he took a swimsuit and walked for about ten minutes. There was a huge swimming pool in front of him, which was renewed. The water is clean and clear, the sun is warm and the temperature of the water is also very suitable.

.There is a newly rented lifeguard next to the swimming pool, as well as various life jackets and swimming rings.

    The only dissatisfaction is that there is a big tail behind his ass, and now no matter where he goes, the big tail will follow wherever he goes.

    "Why don't you take a swimsuit if you want to swim?" Chu Xuan put on his pajamas and asked, and began to warm up before going into the water.

    Yan Mengsheng glanced at him faintly, and sat on the chair with a sense of sorrow, "I am not interested in swimming."

    "Then why are you coming with me?"

    Yan Mengsheng was even more perfunctory this time. He didn't even answer his words. He drank an ice-cold drink and bit the thin tube in his mouth to see Chu Xuan who was about to enter the water.

    "Do you know how to swim?" Yan Mengsheng asked after biting the thin tube.

    Chu Xuan smiled slightly, "I can swim when I am fifteen.He was a little excited because he had just entered the water, and he forgot his current identity as "Jiang Xuan".

    The water that Yan Mengsheng had just sucked passed half of the thin tube, and then fell down quickly.

    "..." Are you afraid that you have any misunderstandings about fifteen years old?