10. codeword: pain in the ass

It was late evening when Jungkook arrived home and saw Taehyung at the living room eating popcorn

It was late evening when Jungkook arrived home and saw Taehyung at the living room eating popcorn. The elder seemed to be sitting cozily at the sofa which brought one conclusion to Jungkook. Taehyung was here today because he was left alone at home.

"Home alone, hyung?", Jungkook asked as he snatched some popcorn in his fist.

"Hey, you're back.", Taehyung replied as if he still lived at the apartment with Jungkook and Jimin.

"It's almost night, hyung. Aren't you going home yet?", Jungkook asked.

Taehyung hissed as if he is in pain, "You really like to hurt my heart, huh? I used to be your housemate, can't you let me stay a little longer?"

Jungkook chuckled, "I'm just asking."

"Jisoo hasn't called me yet.", the older guy said as he looked at his phone.

Everytime Jisoo went hanging out with her best friends, Taehyung will go to his best friends who also worked at the same company as him. From university till working, they were never really separated even though Taehyung got married first among the three of them.

"Where's Jimin hyung?", Jungkook asked as he stretched his arms in the air.

"Taking a shower.", Taehyung pointed to Jimin's bedroom before the door of the room is opened.

"I'm here!", Jimin jumped to the sofa making Taehyung panicked as some of the popcorn in the bowl he was holding fell out due to the little sudden earthquake. "Oops!", Jimin looked at Taehyung's grumpy face as he stepped back.

Jungkook just laughed as he took the popcorn that fell out and feed it into his mouth.

"Hey, Kook. You're late today. Is that pain in the ass at the office too?", Jimin asked as he shifted his eyes to the TV.

"No."

"Liar!", Jimin responded as he looked at Jungkook. "You only came home late on Saturday when he also there monitoring you.", he added.

Jungkook kept his mouth shut as he bit the popcorn in his mouth slowly.

"I really want to prank him as a revenge.", Jimin formed a fist in which Jungkook smiled at.

"Hyung, I'm the one working for him. Why are you the one mad?", Jungkook asked calmly.

Taehyung hid his popcorn bowl behind him when Jungkook wanted to take it.

"Why-"

"That pain in the ass is hurting our friend, how long are we just going to watch?", Taehyung asked.

"True.", Jimin raised his hand up in agreement with Taehyung.

Jungkook looked at them both before speaking, "He doesn't hurt me."

"He doesn't? Kook, he literally hates you. A minor bug happens, Jonathan go fix it. A system breach happens, Jonathan do something about it. A lot of others in his team but he purposely chose you to do everything alone. He did those things to you, you still can say he doesn't hurt you?", Taehyung revealed the obvious unfairness that Jungkook faced because of his team leader. "Because of him, you dehydrated and fainted.", he added the one-time incident that happened to Jungkook last year.