.It feels like the teenager is not very close... Qi Wencheng secretly swallowed, and after a lot of determination, he dared to walk over.

    Some light was obscured where Qi Wencheng stood, and the light on Yan Mengsheng's body dimmed. He lazily lifted his eyelids and looked at the boy in front of him. There was not a trace of temperature in his eyes, and he withdrew his gaze boredly. .

    "Please take care of me." The words were clear, and he smiled at Yan Mengsheng.

    The boy on the sofa stretched out his right hand and stroked his forehead. His face was faintly impatient. Even the raised eyebrows were slowly pressing down at this moment, and the whole person exuded an icy air that was not allowed to approach.

    Qi Wencheng took a deep breath, did not get a response from the man, and finally walked away with a disgraced face.

.Chu Xuan saw Qi Wencheng who looked like a big rooster that had been defeated in a fight. He had to relax the relationship between the two people, so that they could not have contradictions and differences.

    "Brother has always been like that. It's normal not to talk to you." Chu Xuan's voice was soft.

    Qi Wencheng was stunned. It turned out to be like this. He looked at the black-clothed boy who had just got up from the sofa and exclaimed: "Then he doesn't talk to anyone? What a cool character."

    Chu Xuan opened his eyes and said nonsense: "Yes, he doesn't talk to anyone..."

    The voice hasn't finished yet. Yan Mengsheng, who left the sofa, opened the refrigerator and unscrewed a box of warm milk. His black eyes crossed Qi Wencheng and looked at the child behind him.

    "Come and drink milk." The clear voice ran across the ears, which made people feel comfortable.

    Huh...wait, don't you talk to no one? So who is he talking to now?

.Still in astonishment, there was a whirring voice beside him, "Oh." After speaking, he walked over with his short legs. The black-clothed boy's brows and eyes were soft, his cold expression was much softened, and his attitude towards him was almost It's a thousand differences.

    Qi Wencheng: "..." Is this the same person as before?

    Chu Xuan walked over and took the milk that Yan Mengsheng handed over. The powdery nose sniffed the milk scent, then raised his head and took a big sip. The cheeks were bulging, and they looked even more lovely.

    When he swallowed the last bite, he was accidentally choked. Chu Xuan covered his mouth with a small hand. He coughed several times, his cheeks were coughing red, and his eyes were clouded with tears, and layers of water mist appeared.

    Still coughing non-stop.

    Yan Mengsheng patted Chu Xuan on the back, and once again, the strength was not heavy but it was very effective. His brows were lightly frowned, and his tone was slightly disgusting: "Drink so much at once."
.Yan Mengsheng’s steady and clear voice and a rhythmic tapping were very useful. Chu Xuan soon stopped coughing. He raised his small face, his eyes flickered, and looked at Yan Mengsheng who looked helplessly at himself. .

    "I have to drink more milk that my brother gave me, because my brother is caring about me." Chu Xuan blinked his eyes that were big and bright like stars.

    "..." Such a sudden compliment of his words made Yan Mengsheng's words choppy for a while and didn't know what to say.

    After a long while, only a touch of pink was seen on Yan Mengsheng's ears.