He really never thought that Yan Mengsheng would take the initiative to care about him.

    Obviously, he will grow up into a cold-blooded and cruel demon who treats human life like an ant, without even realizing his own fault. He feels that he is the principle itself...

    ——But such a cold person still cares about others.

.Chu Xuan was extremely complicated.

    The sight fell straight to the teenager standing next to the refrigerator, with black hair like ink and white complexion like snow. He was slightly raising his head and drinking milk. His complexion was even cleaner and eye-catching than the milk package. The corners of his eyes were slightly closed at this time. It's very soft.

    Maybe I really can no longer look at Yan Mengsheng from the plot developed in the book. Sometimes as long as there is a little problem in the plot, the overall situation will be changed.

    Thinking of this, Chu Xuan raised his eyes again, his smooth and plump round face showed a sweet smile, and his voice was so cute that his heart was so soft: "Brother, you are back."

    Yan Mengsheng put a lid on the milk and gave a faint hum.

    Chu Xuan condensed his pretty eyebrows, and the pink and tender little chubby pinched his chin in his hands, pretending to be thoughtful, and said gruffly, "Brother started drinking milk?"

.Yan Mengsheng's black eyes blinked, his voice lazily lazily, "Occasionally I change my taste."

    Chu Xuan nodded. Before the next sentence came out, Yan Mengsheng's expression changed slightly. He passed him and walked straight to the stairs, his steps hurriedly panicked, and returned to his own room.

    Chu Xuan was stunned, until Yan Mengsheng's back disappeared from the stairs on the second floor.

    Withdrawing the gods, I turned my head and saw Ding Xiaohui, who had been staring at him in a daze and not doing homework, made a very fierce expression, and lowered the milky voice: "Hurry up and do your homework, what are you in a daze."

    Oh my God! How could there be such a cute child in this world. Chu Xuan's expression that he thought was very fierce in Ding Xiaohui's place seemed to be tickling, as if he was grinning at him with a little angel filter, and caring about him to do his homework.

    Ding Xiaohui immediately immersed himself in his homework, and Chu Xuan was taken aback, this time he was surprisingly obedient.

.It didn't take long for Lingzi to cook the porridge. The porridge was slightly salty radish and white rice porridge. She brought Chu Xuan and Ding Xiaohui a bowl.

    Chu Xuan looked at the only two bowls of porridge on the table, and said softly to Lingzi: "Sister, have another bowl of porridge."

    Upon hearing this, Reiko shook her head quickly, "No, children can't drink too much porridge at night, which will affect their digestion."

    Chu Xuan's face was like a pink ball, and his big beautiful eyes curled up with a smile, like two crescent moons, "I didn't drink it. Didn't my brother not eat? Give him a drink."

    Upon hearing this, Reiko's heart seemed to have been violently hit by honey. Not only did the young master look likable, but the cherry-like mouth was also sweet and warm like a little sun...

    If the sister's fan, Reiko, had only a trace of reason, she would be able to kiss his cheek!

    "Okay~ Xiaoxuan is so sensible!".The smile on Lingzi's face was like a flower in full bloom, humming in her heart and happily went to the kitchen to prepare another bowl of porridge.