"It's almost an end, I want to finish it." Chu Xuan pinched his two small tender hands together and continued speaking unwillingly.

.Seeing Yan Mengsheng's indifferent eyes, Chu Xuan knew that there was nothing to play, and quietly groaned.

    "Then I'm back upstairs." Chu Xuan took away his clothes and stomped upstairs with his calf.

    Yan Mengsheng lowered his eyes to look at his right hand, remembering that the little thing was crying and pulling his hand, couldn't help but smile, and his eyes were bright.

    After Chu Xuan returned to his room, he glared at the door angrily, and muttered: "It's just a little bit, so I won't let people finish it."

    He lay on the bed, turned over again, took out the phone to watch the video.

    He has no hobbies, so he watches ghost movies, plays games, and plays basketball with Hupengou friends. Now let alone playing basketball, I can't touch the ball, let alone watching ghost movies. Yan Mengsheng still doesn't allow it.

    night.

.The few dishes he ran to the kitchen to see were indeed rich, including golden squirrel mandarin fish with golden yellow outside and crispy inside, bright red and fragrant fried prawns, rich and juicy cola chicken wings, tender and thornless fresh sea bass fillets, and milk The white sweet corn ribs soup and a few unnamed dishes...

    Chu Xuan went to wash his hands first, and then couldn't wait to take a small bench and climb onto the chair.

    When the food was served on the table, he suddenly noticed that the place beside him was still empty. As usual, Yan Mengsheng would go downstairs to eat before the food was served. Why didn't he see other people today?

    Rou Tuantuan's face is thoughtful, is it going to leave the plot?

    No, even if you want to leave the plot, it will take a while, because after a while, Qi Wencheng’s mother, Fang Zhen, will come back from abroad to covet a wife of Yan’s family, and when she sits in that position, her son can and Yan Mengsheng competed for shares in the group.

.Qi Wencheng is only twelve years old now, not yet when he was abused by Yan Mengsheng...

    So where did he miss it?

    "Yan... where did your brother go?" Yan Mengsheng was about to say the name, and realizing that he had made a mistake, he immediately changed his name.

    Meng He brought another fruit plate from the kitchen, and said while tying Chu Xuan's bib: "Young Master Yan went out, as if he was going out with a car... a boy in white clothes with a car or a book. It's you tonight. Eat alone."

    "Che Wenshu." Chu Xuan answered quickly, without hesitation, as if he was born to know the name. As the name was spoken, the smile on the white and pretty little face slowly disappeared.

    "Yes, it seems to be the name, how do you know the young master?" Meng He tied the bib, and saw that Chu Xuan seemed to be in a daze, and did not answer her words. .Meng He bowed slightly and went down.

    Chu Xuan has been recalling the content of the book. His favorite person in the book is Che Wenshu. He is as his name, gentle and gentle, and he is a modest gentleman when he grows up.

    He is gentle and kind, and Chu Xuan likes such a person the most, but it's a pity that he didn't end well. It is true that Yan Mengsheng in the book has bipolar disorder, and it is true that he is hostile to everyone, but Che Wenshu has been working hard to make friends with Yan Mengsheng when he was young, and it took two full years to get a better relationship with him. Who knew that Yan Mengsheng's temperament changed drastically and became tolerant and tyrannical, and behaved a lot of evil. When Yan Mengsheng suppressed Qi Wencheng in various ways, Che Wenshu didn't look at it with integrity, so he fought injustices for Qi Wencheng. Yan Mengsheng thought he was not on the same line as himself, and suppressed together with him. In the end, Che Wenshu suffered from depression and often wanted to commit suicide. Anyway, he struggled with depression for the second half of his life.