Yan Mengsheng was impatient, so he finally frowned and said coldly, "Apologize, one last time."

    The young boy's dangerous gaze directly penetrated into the latter's heart, and the gaze was like a barbed hook that would hurt people all over the body.

.The man’s hand on his side trembled uncontrollably. He looked at the black-clothed boy in front of him. The gloomy and cold eyes seemed to be pierced with ice, which was scraped on his body one by one, making him a little uncontrollable. I want to tremble.

    That sullen expression didn't seem like a young man could show at all, on the contrary, it was more like... a demon who killed people without blinking.

    As soon as this idea came out, he just wanted to say something, but the time he hesitated has worn out Yan Mengsheng’s patience. Yan Mengsheng kicked the man’s shopping cart with a blank expression, making a loud noise, and the contents scattered all over the place. Everyone else looked over. The man's hand was tightened several times and then loosened. He was a one-meter-eight man who was unable to move his footsteps, looking at the black-clothed boy, the boy coldly dropped a word.

    "In the future, the eyes can be plucked out without looking at the road, and the tongue can be taken off if the mouth is not used to speak."

.Just such a fluttering sentence, but it didn't seem to be a joke, it seemed to be a real threat.

    The cruel words made people frighten, the man and several girls were chilly.

    Is this something said by a teenager who is still in adolescence?

    The man can no longer look directly at the black-clothed boy in front of him. The gloomy look spreading on the handsome face that is a little whiter than ordinary people makes people scared and fearful. Finally, he bit his head and apologized, "No... I'm sorry, I didn't look at the way. ."

    Yan Mengsheng snorted coldly, turned and left, ignoring the tragedy of the scene or the few people who stayed in a daze and trembled.

    Chu Xuan was also frightened by his aura. His arms around Yan Mengsheng's neck were trembling. This man was obviously not as old as he was, but he was much more terrifying than an adult.

    "Are you shaking?".Yan Mengsheng felt that the people in him desperately restrained his trembling, he stopped and asked very lightly: "Are you afraid of me?"

    The low voice was unpredictable, and Chu Xuan had to hold Yan Mengsheng tighter, trying to relax himself and not be so nervous.

    "Brother, I'm not afraid of you, I'm just...it's just a bit cold." The milky and lovely explanation made Yan Mengsheng's brutality in his eyes disappear instantly, replaced by a little more smile in his eyes.

    The moment he saw that Chu Xuan was about to get hurt, his whole heart seemed to be lifted up. The feeling was uncomfortable, it was uncontrollable panic, and even the brain was blank, and he subconsciously had to protect Chu Xuan from harm.

.But fortunately, he really didn't get hurt. The sluggish feeling of being dragged by people made Yan Mengsheng feel very strange. This was the first time he couldn't think with his brain and his body went first.

    Looking down at the person in his arms, his eyes darkened.

    He waited out of the mall before he found out his spicy strips! I didn't take any of them! ! ! What I took was what Yan Mengsheng bought, what canned fruits, what hawthorn slices, what dried fruits...