The little fleshy hand was still trembling, and the palm of his hand was a little cold.

    Yan Mengsheng looked at the little pink hand again, lowered his eyelashes and slowly lifted up, took a deep breath, and after a two-second delay, he held Chu Xuan's hand and led him down the stairs without saying a word.

    Chu Xuan'an was led down the stairs quietly, and the corners of his mouth were raised to reveal his mood at this time.

    Sure enough, the coquettish boy is the best-

.Yan Bo, who had just walked into Yan's house, saw this absurd scene in front of him, saying that it is impossible not to be shocked.

    The two children, Mengsheng and Xiao Xuan, have always been incompatible with each other. Especially Yan Mengsheng hates children the most. How come this...the two are still holding hands and going downstairs together?

    It's ridiculous.

    Although Yan Bo was shocked, he did not show it. Walking to the two of them, he first glanced at Yan Mengsheng. Seeing that Yan Mengsheng had no expression, he touched Chu Xuan's little head and looked at Chu Xuan, "Is Xiao Xuan living in a habit these days? Are you unhappy?"

    Chu Xuan shook his head obediently, showing a cute smile, "No, Dad, I'm very happy here."

    Who knew that after saying this, the man in front of him was full of incredulous eyes, and even his mouth slowly widened because of surprise.

.Chu Xuan looks calm on the surface... but in fact he has already started...

    Damn it! ! ! Did he say something wrong! ! ! Which sentence is wrong in the end!

    Yan Bo was not only shocked, but also ecstatic. Although Xiao Xuan was not his own child, he had always regarded him as his own child and his first love. He always wanted to call himself father.

    Before this child was very acquainted with birth, so he called him uncle, but now he finally dared to speak... called himself father!

    Yan Bo's eyes were a little sour with excitement. After all, this child was the only thought left to him by his first love.

    "Xiao Xuan is so good." Yan Bo praised Chu Xuan with a smile, stroked Chu Xuan's face like a father, and held him in his arms excitedly for a long time before handing him away.

    Chu Xuan responded with a sweeter smile.

.Yan Bo smiled so that his eyes were narrowed, and Chu Xuan felt the heavy low air pressure around him, which made him unable to breathe, and the small hand that was being held was also squeezed tighter.

    Chu Xuan couldn't bear the feeling of being overpowered, and Wen Tun said, "I want to go out to the mall with my brother and buy some snacks."

    "Okay, Xiao Xuan is boring to stay at home. It doesn't matter if you go out and have fun, let your brother buy what you see." Yan Bo stood up, his lips lightly opened: "Dad has something to do. I will accompany you when I am free. Playground."

    Chu Xuan nodded and pulled Yan Mengsheng out.

    Yan Mengsheng felt a little sweat in his palms, he let go of Chu Xuan's little hand, and walked out of the manor on his own.

    His steps were a little fast, Chu Xuan's short legs couldn't keep up, watching Yan Mengsheng walking in front of his back, secretly sighing that he was really jealous and angry. .I haven't been able to get his father's love, but I can easily get it. Chu Xuan changed his position to think, it was indeed a big blow to the soul, and it was a bit sad for him.