𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

His interest in astronomy was not fit for the personality I'm aware of.His eyes remained on me with a smirk plastered on his face.

"I quite like watching you from this angle"

I stood up from my seat and reached up on my tippy toes.

"I'm sure that girl from earlier gives you enough pleasure so don't get used to it"I pushed past him, his strongest expensive cologne filled my nose as I walked into the classroom and took a seat on one of the rows.

I heard shuffling behind me but assumed it was someone sitting down.I tucked my hair behind my ear and watched the display of stars that Professor Sinistra had projected.

I felt a finger being dragged along the top of my shoulder.I looked at my shoulder and noticed a very familiar silver ring.

Nott.

I returned my gaze to the front of the classroom writing notes on my parchment.He moved my hair from my right shoulder so it was all laying against my left.

His warm breathe was fanning against my exposed neck.I tried not to show any nerves but it was hard .

His hands snaked down my shirt loosening my tie and unbuttoning a few buttons so he had more room on my neck.His warm lips attached on my neck sucking at the sweet spots, I held back a moan as he nipped and sucked.

I wanted to push him off but I found myself giving in unable to pull away.His lips moved up my neck making there way to behind my ear.

He placed a hand over my mouth subduing any moans that escaped my lips.

"What if I was to tell you I didn't actually take this class"he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

He moved his hand from my mouth.

"What are you doing here Nott"I turned around to face him.

He smirked and smashed his lips against mine.I wanted to resist, I didn't want to give in but the lust took over and I found myself being lead into an empty classroom.

He locked the door and pinned me against the wall.

"Muffilato"he recited before his lips attached onto mine.

His tongue explored my mouth swirling with mine.He sucked and bit my bottom lip, then started kissing along my jaw and down my neck.

"Shit"I mumbled as he unbuttoned my shirt kissing down my chest.

His lips placed back onto mine with his hands roaming my waist.

"Jump"

I obeyed wrapping my legs around his waist.He moved us from the wall and placed me down on a desk.

I went to remove his blazer but he used a spell to tie my hands together with a rope.I placed my arms around his neck deepening the kiss, he pushed my skirt up and moved my underwear to the side.

His fingers traced circles on my heat, my hands clenched together almost breaking the rope.

"Do you want this darling"he asked tracing my clit with his fingers.

"Yes"I bit my lip trying not to moan.

"Don't bite your lip, I want to hear you screaming my name, begging for more"he whispered the last bit in my ear before pushing two fingers inside of me.