Serial Designation N

Start from the beginning

N: Ooh, stung yourself? Just pop it in your mouth. Our saliva neutralizes the nanites, otherwise I'd be constantly disassembling myself.

He grabbed his tail and chuckled nervously.

S/N: You're pretty funny, you know that? Honestly, I fail to see how your useless and terrible.

N: *blushes* Thanks. Not many people think that towards me, ya know.

Uzi: Wait, by "our saliva", you mean...

Everyone: Disassembly Drone?

Uzi: Right. Hey, let's go in that landing pod over there.

N: Sure. I love doing anything.

After a while, they all were in the landing pod and Uzi pulled her hand out of N's mouth.

N: Sweet. Uh, hehe. I'm open to new things, I guess.

Uzi: We are never talking about this.

N: Talking about what? Consider it, uh, repressed.

Y/N: Alrighty, then. So, N. Tell us about yourself. What are you like?

N: Right. Um, basically for starters, I'm just the kind of guy that likes to work hard and play hard.

Y/N: Hey, I'm like that, too.

N: No way. Already, we're getting along. Wait, are we?

Y/N: Um, I guess so.

N: Well, what about you?

Y/N: Well, honestly, there's nothing special about me.

N: Oh, come on. Don't be like that.

Y/N: Well, basically, I'm just wanna be the kind of person that everyone can depend on. But, it's kinda hard to do that since I'm responsible for a terrible accident that occurred 3 years ago.

N: Oh. Sorry about that.

Y/N: It's alright. I'm trying to get over it. You know, N, you're not as bad as I thought. You're different from the others.

N: Really? That a compliment?

Y/N: Yeah. You seem like a nice guy, N.

N: Thanks, N/N. I mean....

Y/N: Hehehehe. It's alright. You can call me that. All of my friends call me that. Besides Uzi being my only friend, you're my first friend.

N: *blushes a little* It feels nice to be appreciated. Thanks.

Y/N nodded.

Uzi: Hey, you mentioned other members of your squad. Are they coming back soon?

N: Oh, yeah. Two others. Uh, their out hunting for a bit, but you'll love them. First, there's V.

Y/N: V? Like as in, the same Murder- I mean, Disassembly Drone that I saw a long time ago?

N: Um, yes? Depends. But, here's my take on V.

(Flashback)