06. Do You Trust Me? 🔥

Isabelle

I walk into our room to see all my bags placed at the end of the bed.

This is all happening too fast and I feel so lightheaded and nauseous. Scared and numb.

I am now married to the devil himself.

Milo Wolfe.

I am now Mrs. Milo Wolfe. What do I do now? Will I be chained in this house for the rest of my life? Will I even have a say on what I can do with my time? Will he even cherish me like a husband is suppose to cherish their wife?

I don't want to be his wife. I know what happens after a marriage in this line of business. I'm scared that he won't be gentle with me. I'm scared that he'll hurt me.

I slowly start walking towards me bags and I pick on up and stare at Milo.

"I'm gonna go change." I say and start walking towards the bathroom. I can feel his eyes on me and it heats up every part of my body. Maybe my arousal will tarnish any hesitation I have on what's about to happen. Let's hope so.

I start taking off my wedding dress carefully along with my shoes. I'm standing the mirror in nothing but a thong and look and my ring finger and sigh.

This is my life now.

If he doesn't make me orgasm I'm gonna be so pissed.

I open up my bag and pull out a black lace set that my mother packed for me.

Classy, mother. I think to myself as I take of my thong and start putting on the lace set. This is my first time and I'll be damned if I don't look hot.

After putting on the set and taking off my makeup, I look at myself in the mirror.

Okay I actually do look really hot.

I was blessed with a small stomach and curves. The laces complements my tan skin perfectly and fits me like a glove. My b-cups look bigger than usual thanks to the extra cushion in the bra. The panties have fabric that lines along my hip bone and just below my waist, creating an hourglass look.

Grabbing my toothbrush from my bag I quickly brush my teeth and put on a black robe that was also in my bag. Finally satisfied with my look, I'm about to walk out of the bathroom but curse at myself for forgetting the most important thing.

Fishing through my bag, I pull out the small rectangular container with my birth control. Once my parents found out that I will be marrying soon, my mother made an appointment with my gynecologist to put me on the pill. Thank god for that. I'm not ready to be a mother. Especially the mother of the devils spawn.

Taking the pill and washing it down with water, I walk out of the bathroom and spot Milo facing the dresser...shirtless.

His back muscles flex with his every movement. His shoulders are broad and his waist is slim. I notice that he has two barley noticeable dimples just above his ass and I gulp. I also notice some scars but most of them are covered with tattoos.

I wonder if the scars of from fighting?

Clearing my throat, I close the bathroom door and start walking over to the bed with my jello like legs.  Milo turns around and immediately looks over my body. His gaze is hard and dark and so full of lust that it makes my heart start beating faster.

Heir To The Mafia (Milo's Novella) - COMPLETEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें