Chapter 3

Riley's POV
Right now, I'm in Studio A in my old dance clothes. After that whole mini reunion dance party situation, everyone went home. I decided to stay at the studio for a little longer to kinda think about things. It was amazing to see everyone again, but it was also awkward. Ever since me and Alfie got together, I've been living with him in Switzerland. So I haven't even seen my own family, let alone my own sister. Seeing all of them was a lot to handle. Seeing James was probably the hardest for me. I wasn't expecting that at all. I knew he worked at the studio, but I didn't know he was a janitor. Of course Alfie couldn't help but be amused by it. I just wish everything was how it use to be. Before Alfie, before everyone separated, before friendships and relationships were broken. I miss the old days when all of us were a family and nothing got in the way of that. I wish we could go back to that....but we don't always get what we want. I get up and walk to the middle of the dance floor and start to dance one of my old dances.

As I'm dancing, I can't help but think about how different my life is from then to now. I hate who I have become. I hate that I stopped coming to the studio, I hate that I'm letting Alfie take away the only home I have ever known and turning it into a stupid hotel, I hate that I let him take me away from my family. What was I thinking? I ruined everything.  The worst part is I can't even fix any of it. And the studio won't even exist anymore within the next couple of weeks. This is awful.