"Hm..I guess I find him interesting?" I thought.

"Do you like him??"

Do I like him?? Hm..I guess I don't ? Do I need to?

"No, why?" I asked.

"But you- ha...nevermind." She shook her head.

"Barret." I stated as I approached him from the back.

"Y-Yes Ma'am?!" He stuttered clutching on his chest and his eyes open wide .

"Be my boyfriend?" I asked.

"H-huh??"

"I said Be my boyfriend." I repeated for him.

"...D-do you even like me?" He asked.

"No, why?" I cocked my head to the side, He turned silent for a while before he spoke up again.

"..I-I'm sorry, you really are stunning don't get me wrong but..You always glare at me so I thought you hated me. P-please don't fire me! B-bye Ma'am!" He then hurriedly ran away.

Did I do anything wrong?? Am I...really that unattractive?

. . .

*pop*

I opened a bottle of energy drink and drank it all in one sitting. I totally did not stress work after being rejected. Totally.

*ring ring* The sound of the bell of my office door rang.

"Yes?" I pressed the button and answered in a hoarse voice.

"Ivy." Farris stated with a sigh.

"Oh Farris, what's up?" I casually leaned on my chair.

"...you know what's up. You've been cooped up your office for ten days! You've been barely sleeping! I mean you take showers in the company for petes sake!" He complained to me.

"Has it been ten days?" I questioned, confused.

"*sigh* Go back home, Ivy. You're overworked. Take at least a three day leave." He pinched his temples as he scooted me out of my chair.

"Ok then, thank you. I guess I am kind of dizzy." I noticed since as soon as I stood up I felt like gravity just fell on top of me.

"Can you go to the elevator on your own?" He asked me worriedly.

"Yeah, it's not that bad." I mean, it might not be? I've dealt with worse anyways.

He contemplated before hugging me and letting me go. I grabbed my bag before going out. My elevator was under maintenance and the normal employee elevator was full.

I saw them glancing at me but I showed that I'd just use the stairs instead.

As I was walking down, black spots started appearing in my vision and next thing I knew, I was falling.

Well Damn

. . . .

I opened my eyes and I was sitting down? The place I was in was so unfamiliar. It was so..plain? There were benches and I was sitting with three other people. If I look to my left, there were more and they too were sitting on a bench.

When I looked at my right, the same thing. Suddenly two people on the bench I was sitting on walked inside the door in front of us.

"Hey." The pink haired girl beside me grinned cheekily.

"..Hi." I greeted back.

"I'm pretty sure you don't know where we are so I'll explain~" She stretched her hands

"We are at the boundary of heaven and hell. The people on our right are dead but they'll be going to heaven while the people on our left are also dead but they'll be going straight to hell." She explained.

"Then where the fuck are we at?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"We are not dead yet. I mean, we did die but we came back to life somehow."

I think I get what she means. Its like when the patient flatlines and a doctor had to use a defibrillator to revive the patient.

So, I went through that?

"Anyways, my name is Valentina Liberty McKenna, Valerie for short. I just turned 16 yesterday! The other two that just left didn't bother talking to me so I'm glad you did!"

"You know..your name is frickin similar to the shitty novel I read a few days back. It was about six alpha men fighting over the love of one omega man. Well at first they belittled him then they eventually fell for him and somewhere in the stupid book they decided to share him instead." I rolled my eyes. I tried not to curse since she's still 16.

"Huh? But all you mentioned were men? How is my name similar?"

"Oh yeah, it is similar to the villain girl of the book. She was from a foster family then suddenly her foster parents' died then she was given to her real father. They hated her since she wasn't an alpha. She was such a scheme-y, greedy, slutty, gold-digging bitch who coveted the love of those six men who bent the other way. It's fucking idiotic. Ah, sorry I cursed."

I finished and looked the kid, she was pale.

"Uh..is there anything wrong?"

"D-do you perhaps know the name of the foster parents?" She asked, her lower lip quivered slightly.

"Oh um..Gervin and Bobert? no definitely not that. Fuck oh ahm- Frick! I cursed again! Gerr..Gertine? Gertrade? Gatorade? Boggart? Booger? Bob? " I kept messing up. Memorizing names is the least of my priority at the time and since it was such a brainless story, I didn't really bother.

"Gertrude and Robert?" She blurted.

"Yeah that's the one." I agreed and snapped my finger.

"..That's my parents' name." She stammered.

"Don't worry, it's not like you live in a world where there is domineering idiotic Alphas, conceited Betas, and Weakling omegas." I patted her back.

"B-but I do..."

I stood up straight and looked directly at her. Now that think about it, she fits the description of the villain. This is just her younger version.

"God Damn." I cursed, she started tearing up and shaking.

"Cheer up bud, it's not like it happened yet. I already gave you a heads up on what not to do so just live your life the way you want and don't let anyone pull you down and definitely whatever you do, don't be a dumbass." I smiled and patted her back.

"*sniff* That didn't help.. E-enough about m-me..*sniff* can you talk about you instead? please?" She begged.

To be Continued . . .