𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

He ties me up to the roof so I'm left hanging there completely weak from the extreme blood loss I face due to the slashes and knifes he plunges into my cold damaged skin.

I don't fight it .

I let them hurt me, I don't feel sad, I don't feel angry and quite frankly I don't feel the pain either.

The screams and memories in my head out way all physical feelings.I'm numb.

The sounds of the cell door opening fill my ears, my hands are tied onto a beam on the roof and my weak body slumps down not having the strength to stand.

A smooth warm pair of hands grasp my face pulling it up straight.A thumb caresses the bruises on my face meanwhile a deep sigh is exhaled.

I didn't recognise the presence right away so I slowly opened my eyes and the sight before me was horrifying.

I kicked and screamed trying to pry myself from there grasp.A hand muffled out my screams pressing a firm hold against my lips.

"Hello sweetheart"he whispered from in front of me.

"Look at you"he paused pulling the chain releasing my hands from the beam.

He held me in his hold before throwing me on the floor.

"You wouldn't be in this situation if you just listened to me"he shook his head kneeling down to my level.

My heart skipped a beat , he was alive and here right now in front of me.

"Please father I'm sorry"I pleaded as tears streamed down my face.

My father is the only person I'm truly afraid of.I know what he's capable of and It taunts me to think of what he has planned for me.

Distant shouts captured his attention snapping his head towards the cell door.

He returned his gaze to me.

"I'll be back, don't think you won't be punished"he seethed before rushing out the cell leaving the door open and me laying on the floor shaking.

I curled my knees up to my chest letting out shaky breathes trying to comprehend how he could be alive.

The side of my face was pressed against the cold floor laying in a puddle of tears.I was facing the wall rather than the door hoping he wouldn't return.

The muffled whispers got louder and louder until the sound reached the door of the cell.

"Go get Riddle"a voice spoke before footsteps separated in two different directions.

One set walking away from the cell and one set walking towards me.

I assured myself it was not my father again, I kept telling myself over and over again hoping to calm my nerves.

I didn't notice my thoughts turned into whispers.

"It's not him, it's not him"I whispered over and over again.

"It's not who"a calming voice belonging to Blaise spoke from behind of me.

A hand placed on my shoulder making me jump and pull my weak body away.I crawled to the corner of the room away from him.