"What brings you up here so late?" asked Draco, his voice quiet and deep.

"Got bored," I replied.

I saw as his warm breath appeared in the freezing air. I went to stand right beside him. His eyes met mine.

"I did not expect you to be up here either," I added.

"Yeah. What a coincidence."

I could not explain it but the way he made me feel in that moment was strange. Was I mesmerized? I had to be more confused than anything. Nothing about Draco Malfoy made sense to me. Everyone knew he was a difficult person to know, yet I wanted to figure out this strange boy whose mere presence and actions made me befuddled.

I did not know what to think of the way he made me feel. Although, it did not seem much to think about but rather my mind wandered into the never-ending darkness of the night sky.

"What are you thinking about?" asked Draco curiously.

Why was he asking?

"Oh I-."

For some reason, I had lost my words. I had originally set out to find Draco so I could finally tell him about Harry, however, I still could not muster up the courage to tell him.

Draco furrowed his eyebrows at me. I realized I had not even finished my sentence.

"Nothing really," I quickly answered, "Just thinking."

I blushed in my own embarrassment. Not only could I not set my thoughts straight, I could not even speak English.

"Is something bothering you?"

Draco shot me another look of confusion.

"No not at all," I said.

"Your cheeks are pink," he said as he suddenly grazed his finger tips across my soft cheek.

What was it with Draco and touching my face?

"I'm fine. I'm fine," I said hurriedly, "I'm just-."

"Do I make you nervous?" he whispered, smirking.

"In your dreams, Malfoy," I rolled my eyes.

Draco was always one to flatter himself. He seemed to think everyone loved him when in reality only the Slytherins saw him as their king. He was considered to be more of a prideful arrogant snob to others. I tried not to think of him as that. I always thought of him as my best friend, one who was merely misunderstood. One whom I could trust. I'm yet to find out if he is truly trustworthy.

"So,"he said, glaring at me with his familiar gaze and his glacier blue eyes, "What do you want to talk about. I don't want to stand up here in silence."

"What even is there to talk about?"

"I don't know. You're the one who came up here."

"Well I didn't know you would be up here in the first place. Why don't you pick the subject?"

He ran his hand through his messy hair.