Chapter 8

-Michael-
"What's happened Mikey?" Kass asks.
"Get your coat and shoes on we are going to Ashton's family house."
"Why wha-"
"No questions Kass just get ready to leave."

-Chantelle-
I meet Ashton in the family house driveway and give him a hug. He may of killed someone but he is my family and anyway he was attaked it was self-defence.
I take him to Mum and he tells her exactly what he told me.
"Oh Ashy. You are going to hand your self in."
"Not before I get my hands on him." I hear a male voice say. I turn around and Michael and a girl were standing there.
"What are you doing Michael?"
"You killed Luke!" Michael shouts.
"He did it for self-defence! Luke attaked him!" I shout standing up to him.
"Self-defence my ass! Your stupid half-brother is lying!" Michael shouts.
"Ashton would never lie to me! Isn't that right Ash?" I ask. He doesn't reply. "Ashton. Please say you didn't girl Luke on purpose. Please. Tell me Michael is lying!"
Still no reply.
"Ashton! Ashton please."
"I can't tell you that Michael is lying."
"Ashton! Please Ashton. Why?"
"He's telling the truth and now you know I have to kill you." Ashton says pulling me into a headlock and putting his gun against my forehead.
"Ashton! I'm your half-sister. Ashton please don't kill me. I love you."
"Ashton darling. Put the gun down. Chantelle has done nothing wrong." Our mum says.
Bang.
Ashton had shot our mum.
He has changed.
He was once a lost daddy.
Now he's a Murderer.

---
New book cover, do you like it?