Chapter 7

-Kassandra-
"Michael! I missed you so much!" I say running into my Auntie's house. I was one of Michaels cousins and we were like bestfriends.
"Hey Kass. I missed you." Mikey says hugging me.
"How are you?"
"Bad. I miss Anastasia and Calum so much."
"I wish I knew Anastasia." I sigh.
"She was the best! Her brown eyes always shining her lilac hair just like me. She was my daughter and I loved her." He starts crying.
"Don't cry Mikey. Things will get better I promise you."
"That's one promise you can never keep Kassandra and you know it. Oh there's my phone going off. Kass I'll talk to you later just let me answer this."
All he ever does now he's famous is get all tied up. When he comes over he always gets a call and he suddenly has to leave. It's like he doesn't even want to be in our family anymore.

-Michael-
"Hey Ashton what's up?"
"Michael.. I did something terrible." Ashton stutters.
"What did you do? You know you can tell me anything."
"I killed Luke."
"You did what?! What the actual fuck Ashton! Why would you do such a thing?"
"Everyone likes him better! Maybe if he was dead everyone would like me instead."
"Everyone liked you anyway! Ashton just go away. Hand your self in you murderer. I can't believe you would do such a thing."
I hang up and go back to Kass and my family.

-Chantelle-
I get a call from Ashton late in the afternoon which is a very odd time for him to call.
"Hello my best half brother ever."
"Hello Chan. I need to tell you something important."
"Anything. I'm listening Ashy-Poo."
"I killed Luke. Now before you flip out he was attaking me. I didn't mean to kill him. Chantelle I don't know what to do!"
"Ashton come home right now. You need to tell Mum about this."
"Alright Chan. I love you."
"I love you too Ashton."

-No one-
Why was Ashton lying? Is he trying to keep his family close and trying to make Michael an enemy? Is he protecting his family? What is happening to 5SOS?

---
Authors note-
Dedictated to ashtonsdimples2011 and CoraClifford5sos for being amazing readers! Next chapters will include you more this is not your only part in this book.