Together they inspected the connecting kitchen that was closed off. The counters were a shade of brown making it match the living room. It had a very modern set up with marble white counters. The oven was a stacked on top of each other.  They were one of the best ovens from what khalan told her. Unlike the carpet in the walk way and the living room. The kitchen floor is made up of tiles. 

" Look lil man this is your room " Evelyn cooed. Rocking him back and forth. He had began to cry a few minutes ago. Khalan was now making him a bottle in his little nursery station that he had built into his room. 

The color scheme was blue and white. To add a personal touch. Khalan had an painter paint his name in big letters on a canvas. He had it placed right above his crib. Next to his crib is an chair that she knew she would spend alot of time in. 

They stayed in the baby room for a while

They stayed in the baby room for a while. Feeding , changing and putting him down for a nap. 

" You like it so far? " Khalan asked as he placed his hands on the small of her back. Guiding her to what she believed was her bedroom. 

She stopped turning her head up to him. " You didn't have to do all of this Khalan.. " 

" Yes I did " He motioned her forward to the door down the hall. Khalan let her do the honors in opening it. When she did her mouth dropped. 

" In that door over there is the master bathroom. " Khalan explained as she looked around the room. 

Seeing the bathroom was the last of the house tour. Evelyn loved everything about it. Each one room was different in their own way. Being in a great mood. She decided to cook dinner just for them two. Khalan had to run off to check on something. So she ordered some groceries to be delivered to the house. As she waited, she took a shower. 

Luckily , Keil slept the whole time. However, she didn't want him to be up all night so she woke him up to take a bubble bath. Evelyn heart swelled as she watched her son coo and make noise. " You like the bubbles huh momma man? ".  Once she rinsed him off , got him lotion up and dressed. She now had him in his bouncer on the kitchen floor so she could keep an eye on him.

Khalan came back just in time as she started fixing plates. He walked up and hugged from her from behind. Pulling her body back into him. She blushed as he kissed her neck. " It smells good in here mama. You go take lil man and sit at the table while I finish fixing the food ight? "

Evelyn left him to it. The night was filled with laughter from all three of them. She looked at her son and then at Khalan. This is what she had wanted. A family. A family worth fighting for.