Encounter With a Murder Drone

Start from the beginning

S/N: *whispering* Or like the one that kissed you.

Uzi: *whispering* You were kissed by them?

Y/N: *whispering* Yes, I was kissed, but not on the lips. Now is not the good time to discuss this! Let's focus on surviving.

However, the noise stopped and Uzi picked up a piece of glass and looked to find out that...

Uzi: Crap, it's found us! If you have weapons, use them!

The three of them got out of their hiding spots and brought out their weapons. After Uzi assembled the rail gun and got in position, the Murder Drone landed in front of them and as Y/N and S/N took opposite directions, Uzi was able land on the ground and got in position.

Uzi: Whoa. And they said pirating all that anime was useless.

The Murder Drone suddenly appeared in front of her and pierced it's acidic tail through her hand and launched her to the side. Y/N noticed and gasped.

Y/N: Uzi! No!

He then got very angry and tried to attack it from behind, but it heard him and dodged.

Y/N: You're gonna pay for what you've done!

It then launched its tail at him, but he dodged it and grabbed it.

Y/N: I got it!

However, the tail wrapped around his hand and it pulled him towards it.

Y/N: It's got me, too!

When they were face-to-face with each other, it stuck its tongue out and licked him and he exclaimed in disgust.

Y/N: Ew! That was completely unnecessary! Disgusting!

When it was about to move in for the kill, something behind it shot it. It turned to see S/N with her mini gun out, ready to fire again. It tossed Y/N to the side and walked over to her. She was trembling as it was staring at her. It was about to attack her, but stopped and looked at her in the eyes. It was faint, but it's eyes were close to normal and she noticed it.

S/N: You aren't like the others, are you? You're different.

She slowly reached her hand out to its face, but before she could touch it, they heard movement and it brought its gun out. It then turned to see Uzi with her railgun.

Uzi: Bite me!

S/N gasped and quickly got out of the way. Uzi then fired a very powerful green beam from the gun and the Murder Drone got decapitated. When it was down, Y/N started laughing as they were actually able to bring it down.

Y/N: Yes! Hahahahaha!!! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!

Uzi: Holy hell. Suck on that, Dad!

S/N: Woo-hoo! That was awesome as Hell!

Y/N: Yeah! Take that! I knew it would work! I even said it would, but nobody believed us! That was awesome! Your rail gun is sick as hell! I could kiss you right now!

He realized what he said and looked away while they were blushing.

Y/N: *blushing* S-Sorry about that. I didn't mean to say that out loud. That was a very weird thing to say.

Uzi: *blushing* I-It's fine. Thanks, though. Glad to know you think the same thing.

Y/N: Yeah. Alright, come on, ladies. Let's head back home.

However, after Y/N helped Uzi up, they started to hear movement and turned to see the Murder Drone still standing.

ERROR! OPTIC SENSORS: OFFLINE!

Y/N: Oh no. No, no, no! You have got to be kidding me!

S/N: It didn't kill it? How?!

Uzi picked up an arm and tried to charge at it and swing it, but no affect. But, when it regained consciousness...

???: Did you just slap me with that arm?

Uzi: ... Holy crap, it talks.