Chapter 8: Nico

THIS IS SOOO LATE ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY....

I don't mean any offense to anyone in any of these chapters. I'm serious, everything I write is just meant to be an awareness factor that what you say and how you act can effect other people. Remember that.

Nico excelled in being invisible. He mastered being forgotten, left alone, dark.

He mastered the cold shoulder that he gave people who tried to talk to him. He sponsored ignoring any and all teachers. He kept to himself.

That was all he needed. Himself. Calm quiet. Being alone.

It kept him safe. It kept everyone safe.

"Di Angelo to the office, now, please.

Nico sat up in his chair, startled by the sound of his name. The teacher tapped impatiently on his front desk. The class whispered. Nico was sure half of them were unaware who exactly "Di Angelo" was.

Sometimes even he didn't know anymore.

He left his stuff. He didn't bother with History anyway. It was better to move on from the past without looking back. But as hard as he tried to forget, it was the only thing he couldn't forget.

Nico was at the office door before he could think any further. The Secretary pointed him right in to the principal's private office. He knocked on the door to above his presence.

Principal Chiron, sat behind his desk his hands folded in a perfect triangle. He seemed to be contemplating life, he had a thinking face on.

In front of him stood three different people, two girls and a guy. Nico was sure he'd seemed them around recently, the guy he thought was in his science class, but he wasn't sure of their names.

"Mr. Di Angelo, " Principal Chiron waved him in, "Glad you could join us. I believe we have a problem that would require your assistance."

Nico raised an eyebrow, but said nothing. He didn't really talk much these days.

"You see, Miss Piper, here," the girl on the left with exotic features and popular arrangement of brand name clothes glanced at him, "informs me that a ruckus was made in the hallways earlier today involving three juniors of our school." The principal pointed to the thickly built boy and the blond haired girl, "Mr. Zhang claims to have been talking to Miss Levesque when she unexpectedly collapsed. Miss Chase said she was trying to help but Hazel ran before she could do anything."

Nico's shoulders dropped. "Is she okay?" He asked quietly.

"She seems to have disappeared. I figure you might know where she is."

Nico sighed. He closed his eyes for a second, running through the places she might have run this time. The other students shifted uncomfortably.

Nico opened his eyes, "Thank You, sir."

He turned away to head to one of her hiding spots.

Principal Chiron cleared his throat making Nico pause. "I'm sure I won't have to remind you, Nico, that this has been her third disruption of class, and that four offensives calls for a counseling meeting?"

Nico stared into the front office without actually seeing anything. His voice was low almost like a whisper of wind. "I'll talk to her."

Counseling was the last thing Hazel needed. The last thing either of them needed.

He walked through the halls silently. Like a ghost. The bell rang signaling the end of the school day. The end of Hell. It was easy to forget they were all human in a palace of monsters.

And No One Gets Hurt (A Percy Jackson AU)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara