His little fleshy hand is on the cold doorknob. He can't guess the scene after opening the door. It may be that Yan Mengsheng is looking at him with killing intent in his eyes, or it may be something else...

.Chu Xuan secretly pressed the doorknob to open the door.

    After pushing the door open, I first saw a small desk lamp rolling down on the ground. When he turned his eyes, he saw Yan Mengsheng clutching his stomach and leaning on the bed with sweating profusely. His handsome face was pale, and his expression looked a little bit painful.

    But even if it hurt so much, he showed a fierce gaze, staring at himself who opened the door.

    The expression in his eyes was clearly saying that he was not allowed to approach him.

    Chu Xuan gritted his posterior teeth and dared to enter the house after taking a deep breath. If he wants to brush his favors and prevent the villain from becoming black, he must learn to be brazen and approach him to warm him.

    When he walked to the bed, his cute pink faces were pulled together, Xiao Lu's eyes flickered a few times, and his voice was full of worry: "What's wrong with you, brother?" Chu Xuan's little hand rested on the side of Yan Mengsheng's bed, eagerly. Look at him.

."Now," Yan Mengsheng said these two words seemed to have used all the strength of his body, and he said after a while: "Leave."

    Seeing that Yan Mengsheng was so painful that he couldn't speak, Chu Xuan knew that it must be very painful. If he didn't take the medicine in time, he would definitely faint, so he chose to be patient and ask.

    "Brother, do you have a stomachache? I'll go and find medicine for you." Chu Xuan obediently raised his small face and blinked at him. He could see that Yan Mengsheng's eyes were not malicious, but because it was a long, long time. I didn't feel the affection, so I don't want others to show him the meager and humble feelings. Chu Xuan really felt that he was very pitiful. He was obviously a young man in a mansion, but he had become a wild lone wolf who was guarded against others.

.Listening to Chu Xuan's soft voice, Yan Mengsheng lifted his eyelids slightly, revealing pitch-black eyes, and his eyes were still flushed with redness. The nail of his right hand had fallen into the palm of his palm, leaving deep marks.

    "Don't let me drive you." Although the words were furious, the tone of the commands inside should not be underestimated. This was Yan Mengsheng's ultimatum to Chu Xuan.

    Chu Xuan knew that he would definitely not say it, and his beautiful eyes blinked, suddenly thinking that he had seen a pill box on the cabinet in the living room. Immediately stood up, looked at Yan Mengsheng on the bed, took a deep breath, and warmly said: "When I get the medicine for you, don't faint!" When the voice fell, Chu Xuan ran out and could still listen. Go down the stairs of "Teng Teng Teng" in the footsteps.

    Yan Mengsheng: "..."

.Looking at the little girl who was leaving, there was an indescribable feeling in my heart, as if it was flowing into a warm current, rippling circles.

    Yan Mengsheng lowered his eyes and breathed shallowly, his thin lips slightly pursed. It turns out that being warmed by someone is like this, he really... hasn't realized it for a long time.

    Chu Xuan went downstairs and went straight to the cabinet in the living room. There was wine and other things on the cabinet. After looking for it attentively, he found that the medicine was on the third floor of the cabinet, which was a full 1.7 meters above the ground.