Meng He didn't expect that Young Master Yan would say such gentle words. There was no dissatisfaction with anyone in the words, and no intention of blaming anyone. She raised her head in shock and looked at Yan Mengsheng's expressionless face.

    At the same time, Chu Xuan also turned his small face, his gaze fell on Yan Mengsheng's face, his single eyelid was slightly drooping, his eyebrows were very soft at this time, and his already aggressive face was neutralized for a few minutes, and it appeared gentle and gentle. Harmful.

.Yan Mengsheng's drooping black eyes lifted slightly, glanced at both of them, got up and went back upstairs.

    In fact, when Yan Mengsheng left, Meng He also breathed a sigh of relief. She didn't want Master Yan to do anything to Young Master.

    Meng He felt the strong gaze in front of her, she lowered her head and said quietly, "I'm sorry."

    When Chu Xuan just wanted to question again, he choked in his throat.

    After she finished speaking, she immediately squatted down to clean up. Just when she was about to pick up another broken bowl, the index finger of her right hand was directly cut out. Meng He hissed with pain, and the blood kept leaking from the skin, even dripping onto the floor. .

    "you……"

    Before Chu Xuan finished speaking, Meng He's speed of packing up things suddenly accelerated, "Don't worry, young master, I will clean up all these quickly without leaving any dirty marks."

.Meng He quickly finished packing, bowed himself and left the living room.

    Chu Xuan just wanted to say that she should be bandaged if she was injured, and he didn't want to pursue it anymore when she softened her voice and said sorry.

    A person can feel good or bad.

    ...

    After experiencing this, Chu Xuan didn’t bother to eat anymore. He came out of the house, walked along the flowerbed, and walked to the back garden. He saw a servant in the back garden pavilion covering his face with his hands and trembling shoulders, like Is crying.

    Chu Xuan frowned into a hill and slowly walked over.

    As I got closer, I found out that the girl in the pavilion seemed to be the servant who slandered herself just now.

    Why is she crying?

    Chu Xuan was puzzled, but did not stop, walked gently next to Meng He, and then sat next to her.

.Meng He hid his face and sobbed, but didn't notice Chu Xuan coming over.

    Chu Xuan quietly waited for her to vent her emotions. When the crying became smaller, his voice was very soft, for fear of scaring the girl next to him, he asked, "Why are you crying?"

    Meng He was startled, and instantly put down his hands covering his face, his red eyes looked at Chu Xuan with surprise, and his voice was a little bit crying, "Young Master, why are you here?" The voice fell, and he wiped his face with his sleeves. Tears on.

    Chu Xuan looked down at the wound on her finger with blood stains, took out a band-aid from her pocket and handed it to Meng He, "I wanted to give it to you at the time."

    Meng He was flattered and took the band-aid with both hands, "Thank you, young master."

    Chu Xuan's divine eyes watched the girl put the band-aid on the belly of her finger, her gaze fell on her face, with some scrutiny in her eyes, "Why are you framing me?"