Chapter 4: Amanda

•ღ•

"Seiji?!" You jerked your wrist back as you glared at the guy before you.

"Who was that guy, you were with?!" He asked, raising his voice as he glared back at you.

"Why do you care?" You calmed yourself then you put your hand down to your side as you looked at him.

He looked restless and he had tousled hair. And by the looks of it, It seemed like he hasn't bathe for days.

"I'm your boyfriend that's why!" He raised his tone, almost yelling at you. Some eyes turned to your direction.

You scoffed at his sentence then you pushed the loose strand of hair that was block your sight to the side, not breaking contact on his eyes.

"We broke up Seiji. Don't waste my time." You said then you walked pass him, but before you could take another step forwards he pulled you then he started to kiss your jaw.

You tried to push him but he tightened his grip on you.

"S-Seiji!" You groaned pushing him away. Some people gasped on the side, then some were whispering.

"Seiji!" You yell as you pushed him.

He put a hand up to your jaw as you gritted your teeth.

"How dare you!" You clenched your fist as you glared at him with a hint of disgust and anger.

You turned your back as you stomped your way out of the arcade.

When you were now outside, He was still following you as he pulled you then he started to kiss your neck as you groaned.

"Seiji!!" You pushed him but now his grip was tight that you couldn't push him.

"S-Seiji!" You yell as your breath turned shaky. You wanted to cry.

"I'm gonna sue you! You asshole!" You tried to kick him but you couldn't.

Behind you, you could hear a loud footsteps then for a second, Seiji loosed his grip on you as he staggered back.

You took a step back with tears on the corner of your eyes. When you took a step back your back hits something or someone rather.

You lifted your head to see Souya with a worried look on his angry face.

"S-Souya-kun" You mumbled.

"Are you okay?" He worriedly asked.

"Y-Yeah." You replied as you averted your gaze.

"Urgh! That fucking hurts you fuck!" You looked at Seiji who was now fully standing the he walked towards Souya who pushed you to the side then he received a punch right in the face.

"Souya-kun!" You called then you rushed to his side this you could see the side of his cheeks bleeding.

You were now infuriated as you turned to glare at Seiji.

"Seiji, you've gone too far." You walked towards him then you slapped him right in the face, side by side.

"You harassed me, and what you did was considered as Rape! I'm gonna report you to the authorities!" You finished him with a punch in the jaw knocking him out.

You panted then you turned to look at Souya who had a look of surprise on his face.

"Souya-kun!" You rushed beside him then you looked at his wound.

"I-I'll pay for your cheeks!" You worriedly said then you pulled your phone up but Souya stopped you before you could dial the hospital.

"It's just a little scratch." He said.

"But it's bleeding!" You insisted.

"I'll patch it myself." He insisted. You sighed then you turned to look at Seiji.

"I'll contact the police so that they can arrest this pervert!" You said with a hint of disgust and anger in your tone.

•ღ•

You walked in your classroom and could hear some faint whispers coming from your classmates then when they saw you they averted their gazes and more whisperings could be heard.

You didn't mind them as you walked towards your desk, to see Chiyo and Kaori talking then when they saw you they stopped.

"Kaori, Chiyo. What's wrong with everyone?" You asked as you took a seat. They were averting their eyes from you as they shut their mouth.

"Chiyo, Kaori" You firmly and coldly called.

"W-Well. You might be famous due to a scandal right now...?" Chiyo spoke. You arched a brow at her sentence.

"Well, Your scandal with Seiji has gone viral and everyone has been talking about it that you and Seiji was having" Kaori paused as she cautiously turned side to side then she leaned forward. "Sex in the public."

Chiyo beside her nodded.

Silence engulfed the three of you then afterwards you bursted out laughing making the two of them exchange confused looks.

"Hahaha, who spread such rumors?" You asked after your laughter died down.

"Who spread the rumors? Come on tell me." You asked then the two averted their gazes.

"I did." You turned your head to look behind you to see-

"Amanda." You slowly stood up as you looked at the girl who was in front of you. Her arms crossed as she raised a brow with a smirk on her face.

"So the rumors of you transferring here wasn't just a bullshit people made up." You said as you looked at her, cold in the eyes.

She only stood silently as she looked at you. Chiyo and Kaori were silent behind you. And you noticed that.

"Kaori, Chiyo. You knew about this and you didn't tell me?" You asked not bothering to glance at the two who shrunk back.

"S-Sorry" You heard Chiyo from behind you.

You and Amanda stared at each other, a heavy tension fell upon the two of you and everyone inside could feel a suffocating tension.

Amanda smirked as she looked at you while you only looked at her with a cold and calm look on your face.

You didn't show any sign of anger or irritation. You were calm and collected but cold in the meantime.

"Aren't you gonna welcome me here?" Amanda spoke through the tension.

"Cousin" She added.