"Well, I'm not very comfortable now, can I bring the rice to eat?" Chu Xuan can only choose a compromise, so that since he doesn't need to be hungry, he can also not eat with Yan Mengsheng.

.The other end of the door froze for a moment, and then said: "Little master, you can come back to rest after eating, and eat on time to grow healthily."

    Chu Xuan sighed extremely lightly with a face of dying, it seemed that it was unavoidable. Secretly sighing really unlucky, the little short legs crawled out of the bed slowly, and said in a milky voice: "Come on!"

    The servant left the door of the room indifferently after speaking. She couldn't look down on this little master, a bear kid, it would be better to be kicked out earlier.

    Chu Xuan slowly opened the door, first poking out a small head carefully, confirming that there was no figure of Yan Mengsheng where he could see, and then he was relieved and went down the stairs lightly.

.This time I took a good look at the environment. Chu Xuan was surprised by the luxury of this house. It was luxurious and noble, and the decoration was flawless. Walking down the stairs, the walls were all unappreciable but expensive at first glance. Art paintings.

    A huge bright chandelier hung in the living room, shining with fragments of light, dazzling and bright.

    On the first floor, several maids wearing the same clothes were cleaning. I don't know if it was an illusion. Chu Xuan always felt that their eyes were very unfriendly when they looked at him, and he was not treated well.

    There was no figure of Yan Mengsheng in the living room, and the heart hanging in his throat slowly retracted into his chest. Before the food was served on the dinner table, Chu Xuan felt like a very abrupt outsider, at a loss at the host's house, and only dared to sit in a corner of the sofa.

.Chu Xuan, who was on the sofa, looked around with beautiful and timid eyes. He saw a maid opened the refrigerator and kept putting fresh coke in it.

    He remembered that when Yan Mengsheng was in a bad mood, he liked to drink Coca-Cola, but with so many bottles, he had a long experience...

    This villain's melancholy is not fake, and apart from the ruthlessness of the predator, I really didn't see how sad he was.

    Hearing the movement coming from the stairs, he looked up, Yan Mengsheng was slowly going downstairs wearing a black sportswear, Chu Xuan's heart began to beat the drums frantically, and the buzzing filled his eardrums.

    Because the first meeting gave Chu Xuan that terrible impression, it cast some shadows in his heart, so when he saw Yan Mengsheng, he shrank, fearing that he would still kill himself, and subconsciously wanted to escape.

.When the feet in the slippers were slowly accumulating energy to prepare for the 100-meter sprint speed, Yan Mengsheng just passed by him to get a Coke in the refrigerator.

    Chu Xuan breathed a sigh of relief, it turned out that he was thinking too much.

    Chu Xuan kept staring at the back of Yan Mengsheng drinking Coke warily, who knew that Yan Mengsheng seemed to be observing him, and turned around leisurely to meet Chu Xuan's eyes, and those half-squinted black eyes turned back. Looking at myself.

    Chu Xuan's back suddenly stiffened, and he felt that the roots of his hair were about to stand up, and a chill rushed from head to toe.

    Chu Xuan's small face was faintly pale, and he bit his lip and dared not make a sound. He wanted to lower his sense of existence, and immediately shifted his sight, pretending that nothing happened.