~Bleeding

THIRD PERSON POV

As soon as Lucas stepped inside the classroom ,he stopped dead in his tracks.

He took a few minutes to analyze the situation and took some steps back, his hands shaking slightly.

"Lucy!", Liam shouted and rush to his uncouncious sister.

Lucy was lying on the ground, with a bleeding head and arm. A small pool of blood was lying under her head and she was taking slow breathe.

By now , all of them were circling Lucy including the Gonzalèz.

"The fuck !! Marcello call Uncle or Luciano.",Marcus told his younger brother who was in a state of shock.

"NOW !!", He shouted and Marcello took out his phone with shaky hands.

"Hey Lucy ,Lucy wake up please.", Liam whispered tapping on his sister's cheeks lightly.

"Wake up Sorella",Levi took out a bottle of water, sprinkling it onto her face.

"Angel wake up please....... SHIT SHIT SHIT",Lucas stood up with glossy eyes and punch the wall.

"Lucas calm down bro,now it isn't the time.",Felix said visibly concern.

"Fuck she's bleeding too much.",Marcus said worriedly.

Ace immediately took off his shirt and tied it around Lucy's arm.

"Hold this tightly .",Alex instructed to Levi.

"Alix ,Ace and Felix ,look for anything that could be useful.",he told his siblings.

They all nodded and immediately scattered around the room.

It wasn't the first time that they were told to investigate . They were train since birth and knew what to do in such a situation.

At the same time , Alessandro and Luciano was on their way , extremely worried.

Both father and son rushed inside the school as soon as got there.

The rest of the family was home, waiting anxiously .

Luciano was startled and in shock at the state of her gattino .
He was terribly worried but as usual mask his expressions.

Alessandro on the other hand seem angry......really angry and concern.

The Don of the Italian mafia rushed to his daughter and picked her up carefully and they all rush to the cars.

"Guys take our cars.",Levi said to the Gonzalèz .

The latters, took the cars and made their way home.They were also worried about their friend but they didn't want to pilled up at the Romanos mansion.

All Romanos took one car,not wanting to leave their sister.

"What the fuck happen",Luciano voice boom as soon as they step inside.

"I-I , s-she tol-d... cop-yb-ook",Liam struggle to say as he broke down into tears,holding his sister tightly.

"Hey hey it's ok......let's get her home and take care of her first then we will figure out what happen.", Alessandro told his youngest son softly.

"Luciano drive faster, she's losing too much b-lood.", Lucas told him seeming strong but his voice betrayed him by cracking.

Many emotions were swriling around the Romanos head.....Fear about the state of their sister.......remorse about not being there when all this happen......guilt ,they couldn't prevent their bambina from getting hurt but mostly anger,an immense rage toward the person who did this.