The Battle Between Juvia And Rogue

Last time on The Water Dragon Slayer..
"I,ll make a deal with you FAIRY TAIL,"he said"If I win against Juvia she will join our guild," Every one went silent.

Now on The Water Dragon slayer....
After, he crowed started to chant "Do it, do it." Then that's when somebody said "We'll do it," Lucy looked at Natsu with wide eyes."But if we lose we lose her, the guild wouldn't be the same, I wouldn't be the same,"She whispered the last part as she was about to cry."Its okay Luce, ive got a feeling that Juvia has got this"He said doing one of his smiles."BEAT HELL OUT OF HIM JUVIA,"Cana yelled at her with tears forming in her eyes."Dont worry about it,"She yelled back and smiled at the guild.Then she looked back at Rogue with a gleam in her eyes."Ha, do you actually think you can beat me Lockser,"He said.She furrowed her eye brows took a step back and then said"WATER DRAGON ROAR," the blast of water was blocked by Rogue when he did one of his moves."You'll have to do better than that Juvia,"Rouge said."WATER GEYSER,"a geyser of water came from under the ground and blasted Rogue in to the air.This move was effective it was steaming hot it burned him,"OCEAN SWORD,"She made the sword out of her water it was a long sword with pearls on it light ocean blue color, and little designs on it.Everybody in the crowed gasped. And then someone yelled "Where did you get the legendary sword " Juvia smiled a cocky smile and said " Juvia found it with my dragon slayer powers, this is a very powerful sword. Let's who isn't powerful now ROGUE ,"
JUVIA'S POV
I took a strike with my sword and he fell down. He slowly got up and his arm covered with shadows then punched me in the gut. I coughed out blood, but I was okay. I held where I got punched and said "WATER COPY " I striked him with his move and he fell down. He got up slowly and started to cry."I'm sorry Juvia I just...feel mad for some reason and tried to get it out by being mean. Can you forgive me," He said. Then I playfully triped him with my sword and then giggled at him."Of course I can,"I said.
Rogue's POV
My heart beat went fast as she forgave me. I looked at her and started to cry more, nobody has been this nice to me before.She then lifted me up and hugged me then said"Its ok I think you're mad because nobody gives you a lot of attention, that's wrong, you still have people who care about you. Plus me," my eyes widened
my heart beat faster, I think I like her.Then she said " We forfeit,"Juvia yelled."Looks like the battle ended,Kabo, kabo,"We both went back to our guilds.
Third person POV
Juvia and Rogue got back to their guilds and both got hugged by all of their guild members."Juvia we were so worried about you,"Cana said.""Dont worry Juvia is fine,"She said back."Sorry guys Juvia didn't win, but Juvia couldn't hurt Rogue," "Its ok, we all would've done them same,"Lucy said."Thanks,"She said back.
TIMESKIP
BATTLES PAST
GRAY VS LEON
STING VS HIBIKI
RUFUS VS NATSU
AND
CHELIA VS MILLIANNA
WINNERS
GRAY
STING
NATSU
AND
MILLIANNA
When all the battles were done they headed back the place they stayed. They all went right to sleep.
MORNING
Juvia woke up early got ready and decided to get some fresh air. Then she suddenly bumped into someone.He had beautiful blonde hair, his eye color was light blue and he wore a long sleeve white shirt with a black vest on. He kinda looked like the mysterious man who put the lacrima in her. He looked sort of cute..... oh who am I kidding way more cute. Without a cloak he looked hot."I-Its you!" She yelled at him with wide eyes.He smiled charmingly and said "So you remember,"...........
TO BE CONTINUED..........
To make this clear Rogue likes Juvia but Juvia doesn't like him that way. Forgive me for any mistakes.Hope you liked this chapter.Just a question do you guys want NaLu in this story post in the comments.PEACE OUT!