64) Daddy' s girl ! ❤️🌎 part 1 ⍟⧗ (Rhislett) requested

Requested by _Lhia_

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age : new born. And go on..

⚠️ Tw : smut ⚠️

________________________________________

Chris's pov:

It was now tipsy ....I drank much ..

" Hey Chris " Scarlett said and almost fell into my arms ... She kissed me ... I was enjoying it ...So I continued to do it ..I pulled her in the corner ...

We both kissed ...Now I attached my lips on her muscular neck . She moaned .

" Umm chris " she moaned which turned me on ... We hurried oursleves to my hotel room...

As soon as we got in ...She undressed herself and opened her legs showing her pussy ...

" U want this ?" She slurred ...

" But we are drunk!!" I said .

She opened her pussy ..

" So what - what daddy?" She said and it turned me on again...I pulled my pants and boxers down and started to stroke my dick ..

" Fuck daddy that big!!" She whined and I pushed my dick inside her ..

" Yes fuck umm daddy u are so bi-big" she moaned ..

" And u are so t- tight " i said and started to push it in and out of her .. slowly her moans rises ....We continued to do it for long time until she moaned heavily ..

" Yes daddy faster " she said and I Rubbed her clit with my thumb ..

" Omg...I will cum" she said

" Yes do it " i said and she came all over me

" Now it's my turn" i said and still pushed my dick in and out of her....

" Uhghh" i said and shoot my cum in her ... I pulled out and we laid down exhausted ...we slept in each other's arms ....

~ next morning ~

I woke up and saw Scarlett sitting ..

" What happened ?" I asked

" What did we do ? ...I - i cheated on romain" she cried ..

I sat up and hugged her ..

" It's ok scar ....We will keep it secret " i said and she cried ...I consoled her it was tough ..

~3 months later ~

I was seeing a movie when Scarlett called me ..

" I am coming to ur house ...Romain doesn't know ...." She said and before I could say anything she cut the call.

After 15 mins she came in my house ...She threw a packet of pregnancy test and i saw its all positive ..

" Ok....That could be romain's child also" i said

" U idiot ...I didnt have sex with romain for more than 6 months and i cant be 12 weeks pregnant with his baby...Its urs...U idiot and now i will abort it so i need ur consent" she said

I was computing what was going on ...

" Ok...Lets go to the clinic but dont abort it " i said ..

" Let's see " she said and we went to the clinic...

The doctor did the ultrasound ...

" Uh.....U wanna know the gender?" The doctor asked

" Uh ..No...Can I abort it ?" Scarlett said