58) Quietness ❤️🌏 ( scar) part 3

Scarlett's pov :
She then looked at others and sniffled ...She said

" My momma and I had very good , beautiful life . She loved me and it was perfect . I don't have a dad . .I never knew who he was . Momma said when she was 4 months pregnant with me , he left .
He didn't ever wanted me ..Although momma was young at that time ...She was just 20...She kept me ...Others also didn't liked me and told her to abort me ... ...But my momma didn't listen to anyone .....My life was beautiful like others . But some months ago one incident changed everything .

I came home from playing and called momma...But I didn't hear anything . I came in through the window ..And saw momma in the kitchen floor . I called grandpa joey . That's him...He isn't my biological grandfather ....My grandparents also hated me because I ruined momma's life according to them...But grandpa joey was there with momma even when I wasn't born. We took her to hospital ...And doctor gave us the worst news . My momma had last stage of brain cancer ....It can't be curable ...But they tried to cure it through some heavy medications . That's why I worked in the movie to get money . Because we didn't have that much of money to do the medications ... The medications lasted long for months" Y/n said and stopped .

Tears were flowing down her cheeks ...I saw everyone was silently crying even ever also... She is just 8 but she went through so many hardships .

" Where is ur momma hun?" Gwyneth asked .

Y/n now cried more holding the older man....

" The day I left the set in a hurry where we had a fight ....That day grandpa joey called me and said momma was very ill... I came home and saw her very ill...I called the doctor ... They gave medications . But ...But she died ....My momma left me and I have no one now . " y/n said and cried heavily .

We all were shocked ...This little girl lost her mother .....The only person she had ... We thought so many bad things about her ..She wasn't like any of those ..Harsh reality made her act like that . I again hugged her ...She cried on my chest .

" Shhhh !! Y /n... Don't cry hun...We all are here for u always " i said .

" Yes...We all are here with u "Lizzie said .

" Momma hold my hand before she left me and said " i am always with u no matter what ......I won't leave u and all of the ones u got new in ur work are all good. ...So be good to them...Momma loves u always ..I am always alive in ur heart " and she left me forever ...I don't have anyone now..." Y/n said and cried.

" But u have us " Florence said ...

" Yes always with u " chris said ...We all were in tears ....She kept on crying on my bosom and I rubbed her back and soothed her ..But loosing a mother is the
Pathetic part she has experienced .

" I am sorry to everyone for my behaviour ...I used to keep quiet because I didn't want to show my emotions because that would make me more weak
' pain makes us stronger ' that's what black widow said ...And I don't know I am strong or weak...But I am sorry to everyone ...To all of u ...Specially ever , aunt Florence , aunt Scarlett and aunt Lizzie " y/n said and pulled off the hug ...I didn't want her to pull off the hug. ..I love her so much ..And was happy she first time called us aunt ..

" It's ok ...We know why it was though ..." Florence said and hugged y/n...Everyone did ...She did needed hugs and cuddles .

" If u don't mind mr . Joey we would like to take y/n with us and she would stay there " i said ..

"Yes that's what I was thinking " Lizzie said

" I don't have any problem ...But ask her first " joey said