13)Dad left? why?🌏❤️( nat) requested

Requested by Jordan_Romanofff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age : 10 years.

Tw: mention of rape, blood , .Foul language .

_________________________________________

Y/n's pov:

It was another morning without my dad in my life..I always wanted a dad . When I see my friend's dads .Picking them up from school, playing with them and having daddy - daughter day. I have my mom ...She is The Black widow...YESS Natasha Romanoff and I am her daughter y/n Romanoff . I am literally fucked up that I don't have a dad . Whenever I ask mom she ignores me or doesnt answer my question . So I have stopped asking but I get bullied in my school for not having dad . They say that my mom is a slut and had hookup and had me . But I don't believe them . It's not like that my mom doesnt care about me of love me...She does and I love her too. Infact i love her the most but still u know it feels empty . I see tommy and billy having vision ,they play with him . I see morgan with tony uncle ...They have daddy - daughter dance today . It was almost 8 a.m. so I woke up from bed and saw mom was not there beside me ...I went down and saw her sitting and chatting with wanda aunt, vision uncle, tony uncle, steve uncle, yelena aunt and maria aunt...And as usual tommy and billy ( 15 year old both)were sitting and cuddling with vision uncle and morgan was sitting beside tony uncle jogging her dad . ( Morgan is 12 here) . I went down adn sat down beside noone. They were all shocked to see me down ..They takle about some office work and other stuff .. it was almost 9 a.m. so pepper aunt came and said ..

"Tony and morgan be ready for daddy and daughter dance...Its already 9 a.m."

"Yeah mom ..No worries " morgan said .

I hung my face down and tears were near the brim of my eye . Why am i deprived of a dad?

I looked up and mom , wanda aunt , yelena aunt and others looked at me .....Tears fell down and everyone saw it and knew what it was for...They kept quiet .

I wiped my tears away and looked at my mom with a fake smile. She smiled back at me .

~After one hour ~

"Dad ,mom , uncle , aunts see...I am ready" morgan came down wearing a white gown and it was beautiful ...I sighed .

"U look awsome baby girl " my mom said and hugged morgan

"Thanks nat aunt...How do i look sissy ?" Morgan asked me...

"U look great and beautiful as usual...I wish i ha-" i stopped myself...

"Umm...Thnks now i have to go" morgan said and ran to tony uncle...Wow they both looked so cute ...I wish i had a father . Tears again fell down my cheeks.

After 15 mins they left and i said mom..

"Mom i am umm...Going for a walk ...I will come home before lunch "