15) Back from dark..❤️🌏( nat)

Requested by jvilla2906

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Age : 9 years

Tw: cut, blood ,self harm and mention of rape

________________________________________

Y/n's pov:

I am very depressed lately seeing my mom getting depressed . She is my everything . I don't even have a dad . My mother is The Black Widow. Yess the Natasha Romanoff . But she is always sad and I know its usual . Because she has very dark past . She forgot it most but the fuck avengers made her remember to defeat Dreykov and to find the red room. I don't know why they have to do it...They said they needed mom's help and her memories ...But while doing that they refreshed some assaulting memories of her . Suddenly it was about me and my birth. TO be more clear . I am born out of rape...She was raped brutally and she became pregnant with me. She was just 23 then . And I think it's my fault that my mom is suffering . She was unconscious for 2 days after the rape and she was completely broken. When she found out she was pregnant , aunt Yelena , nana Melina , papa Alexei , aunt wanda ,uncle steve , and uncle tony told her to terminate me but she always tells its not ny fault. So she decided to keep me. She loves me a lot and I love her a lot. Steve uncle told mom to marry him but she refused because she did not want any other children with anyone and she said she was happy with me. But I felt that Yelena aunt , nana Melina , papa Alexei hated me...And others too...They were rude with me . And they should be it is my fault. If I die then there will be no barrier in mom's life. She would be happily married to steve and have two kids ..Like steve uncle always asked for. I am a barrier . And now my mom is also sad and barely talks to me and cuddles with me...Yelena aunt and wanda aunt always ignores me and I take my own food...For a nine years old it's tough but I have to do.i woke up and saw it was 8 a.m.

I slowly woke up and went down and saw everyone sitting . I went and sat beside aunt Yelena...U know what however they hate me but I always love them. They are my family . I saw my mom crying .

"What happened mama?" I asked .

" U ...U happened ...That's why "steve uncle said and tears fell down my cheeks .

"I did not do anything "i said while crying .

"No ...U didnt do anything but u are a mistake and fault " aunt Yelena said and mom remained quiet .

So I take it as my fault .. i went up crying . But no one came to console me...I was treated differently by everyone than morgan...She was loved by all when I was hated . My mama only loves me here but I doubt now

I sAw my mama ran to another room and I ran after her ..i saw her making cuts with a knife on her hand . I ran to her and snatched the knife and accidentally i hurt my hand with the knife .