"Shortie's Fly Encounter."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* • *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

This is a continued request from fantasycherry!

Warnings: Small Mentions of Gore. Also, interpretation/mentions here of electricity sources alike to circuit breakers are not realistically accurate to use for a guide.

Short Recap: [Name] being a new Neuro recruit at MATA, has passed the "Entrance" test and is now currently participating in a team exercise.

(Recomended to watch Ejen Ali S1-S2 for this chapter.)

Part 2 of 2

(Jet x Gender Neutral! Reader)

'The Phantom Student strikes again!'

Moon and Iman let out a suprised sound, alike to a gasp or exhale, while Jet and Ali screamed at the top of their lungs, both of them jumping a few feet away in fright.

"Hi again [Name]~!"

Moon immediately recovered as she agrressively waves, with Iman waving a bit more in a gentle manner. Soon Enough, fear both in Ali and Jet's eyes slowly disappeared, along with their heavy breathing.

"O-oh it's just *pant* the new agent . . ."

Jet spoke, as he and Ali already stopped from panicking. The group then proceeded to navigate the building where one of their mentors were in.

After a few minutes of finding their designated building, all of the teens were creating a plan. The plan consisted of Ali's 'first' invention, which was the A. T. L. A. S., and it turns out, almost every student except [Name] has it.

'Well seems like I'm the outcast.'

[Name] internally joked, as she turned to all four of them, preparing the so called "A. T. L. A. S."

"So..." [Name] pointed at Ali, Moon and Iman's direction,

"You all will go first, then detonate the bomb. Correct?" All three nodded,

"Yep! We'll make sure the whole place won't blow up!" Moon happily exclaimed, lengthening the 'whole' part.

"Ok then. I guess me and Jet will rescue . . . Whomever's in that building." The [H/c] agent held on to their weapon, getting ready.

"We go on . . ."

.

"Three."

.

"Two."

.

"One."

...