Mariah was in shock . But why would she be here ? she whispered so that the guards looking at them did not hear them. I have this weird feeling said Mariah What do you mean ? said Shelby We're going to have to be very careful said Mariah . Because I think if that was Tessa then she's here for one reason only ! And what's that ? said Shelby. To save us of cause said Mariah getting all excited. If we don't get to see her before dinner tonight, we have to play it extremely cool so know one gets suspicious  especially my father. "Mariah" you only caught a glimpse of her so did I, are you really sure it was her ? And not just some girl with the same hair ? We're putting a lot of hope on this said Shelby. I know what I saw said Mariah and I don't know but we just have this special something when she's present ! I can't explain it any more than that. Hey you two ! They turned around to see one of their body guards coming over . Less chatter more working ! Yes boss said Mariah saluting him as well for good measure. They went back to weeding the field.

They came in from the field at six , which gave them enough time to have a wash and clean up in time for going into dinner. Mariah was looking everywhere for a sighting of Tessa, but it wasn't to be as they were escorted back up to the top of the house. Tessa had managed to be very discrete and managed to keep out of sight when Mariah and Shelby were escorted off the field and into the house. Looks like they have bodyguards said Tessa Their also not being kept in the usual place everyone else is either. What do you mean ? It looks like their being kept separated from everyone else, probably so they can keep an eye on them ! I can't follow them where they are going , other wise I will get into trouble. Just lay low she was warned. At seven O'clock in the evening the dinner gong rang out everywhere. What ever you were doing you were expected to stop and attend dinner. Tessa was already washed up and heading for the canteen hall, when she sat down she kept an eye on the double door's in front of her where everyone else was coming in. 

About fifteen minutes after Tessa had sat down, the leader arrived with a woman by his side oh Tessa believed was his wife Mariah's mom ! Behind them was Mariah and Shelby being escorted by two burly men. Mariah and Tessa locked eye's . But Tessa played it down as was suggested. Mariah looked a bit confused by Tessa's expression ? But Tessa daren't put a foot out of place. So she played it cool as if she didn't know Mariah, all she knew was if she put a foot out of place their lives could be in danger. Mariah sat next to Shelby who was trying to get Mariah's attention! To ask her if she'd seen Tessa in the canteen ? But Mariah was ignoring her because like Tessa she didn't want to jeopardise anything either, she did have to try and work out how she was going to get word to her without raising suspicion. Shelby eventually followed Mariah's eye's and realised the black haired girl trying to ignore Mariah's gaze must be Tessa! Right well I guess their trying to ignore one another so it doesn't look suspicious Shelby worked out. When she finally got Mariah's attention , she whispered everything and Mariah squeezed her hand as a yes answer. 

To go and get their dinner's they had to go and line up. When she saw Tessa move Mariah asked her father if it was ok for her and Shelby to go and get their dinner ? Her father looked up and waved for the bodyguards to come over. Oh come on ! said Mariah you can see every move we make without them two surely ? Mariah pleaded. Err Ok I guess you right said her father waving the men away. Mariah and Shelby got up and started to move , her father grabbed her by her hand and smiled. No funny business ! I won't don't worry said Mariah. Tessa saw what Mariah was trying to do and held back a little so she was the last person in the line. Mariah stepped right behind her . What are you doing here ? I'm so pleased to see you ! She said in a whisper. Tessa's heart nearly melted. Where about in the house are you ? said Tessa. At the very top said Mariah. Do you have bodyguards ? asked Tessa. Yes two of them usually. Anything else ? said Tessa . What ? said Mariah . I'm not talking to you whispered Tessa these glasses have a microphone in them and they can see you. 

Oh my god said Mariah . Look we have to be really careful said Tessa so we can get you and Shelby out of here. I'm hoping they will come up with a plan by tomorrow if we're lucky said Tessa. You mean we have to spend another night in here ? said Mariah.  Yeah I'm so sorry said Tessa but they need time to do this properly . Mariah sighed . Ok we will hold on to the hope we will be out of here soon said Mariah. She looked over at her father . We'd better go and sit down we're at the end of the line . Ok be safe . I love you said Tessa as she left . Mariah was a bit taken aback by what Tessa had said. Under her breath she said she didn't mean to say that did she ? No! I mean we hardly know one another said Mariah to herself. Tessa got back to her table and realised what she had let slip out of her mouth. Oh well it's out there now she thought. She took a quick glance over at the table where Mariah was sitting. She had the weirdest look on her face. Oh god thought Tessa seeing it, she looks terrified ! When she went to bed that night thinking about the plan the cop's had told her would be happening, she was praying everything would go to plan, so she could explain to Mariah why she had said what she said. 

Mariah was tossing and turning in bed. Are you alright ? asked Shelby. Only your making a lot of noise. Oh I'm sorry said Mariah I have a lot on my mind . What ? Like us getting out of her tomorrow if we're lucky ? Well err not exactly said Mariah. When Tessa went to say goodbye to me she said she loved me ! Oh wow ! And that's bothering you ? Why exactly ? Well for one we're not exactly dating . So why would she say something like that ? Maybe she's just brave said Shelby . "Brave" ? said Mariah . Yeah you say you can feel a connection with her and you can't put your finger on what it is, and maybe Tessa has already found it ? And that's why she was brave enough to say I love you ? I think it could be love for you too Mariah ? said Shelby. "Love" ?said Mariah It's a very strong word with a lot of meaning behind it. "Mariah" The way you have talked to me about this girl and in the way you have said things, I think your in love and you don't even know it !

The very next morning around 5am the compound got raided by the armed unit. They knew exactly where to find Mariah and Shelby because of Tessa, and released them ! Tessa was the one in the background as Mariah and Shelby were reunited with Dena , Frank and Tyler. Seeing them all hug warmed Tessa's heart. Cindy and Carl where there too . Let's go home said Tessa delighted with herself hugging them. Do you not want to be with Mariah ? said Cindy. I think she's ok said Tessa looking at her being squeezed in a massive bear hug still. The cop's gave them a ride back to their Airbnb. Tessa went and started to pack her suitcase. Do you think she's ok ? said Carl to Cindy. I just think she needs to get home and have next week to chill before going back to college. It's been an emotional roller coaster for her . Ok said Carl let's go then. He got the plane ticket's changed so they could fly home that night. Cindy got a text from Dena saying they wanted them to go over for dinner to say thankyou. But Cindy sent one back saying they were flying out to go home and they had to leave for the airport in a couple of hour's, and they were glad that they had Mariah and Shelby back. 

If You're Not Busyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें