Chapter 2

Pic:Mansion
************
As we drove, Mr. and Mrs.Richardson explain to me why i was to call them Mommy and Daddy and other stuff i didn't really listen to. I was fine, and didn't really mind calling them Mommy and Daddy, it was kind of fun, and they were my new family.

When we arrived, the door of the limo was opened and we all got out. I stopped, frozen. The house in front of me was absolutely huge. It was amazing. "Whoa." I said. Daddy chuckled, picked me up and started to walk towards the front door.

When we got inside, Mommy and Daddy gave me a tour of the house. They showed me every room, every bathroom, the large living room, the kitchen, the backyard and anything else in between.

"Lunchtime." Mommy says after i have seen all of the rooms. "I believe you are right, Mommy." Daddy says. He stoops a little bit to where he is eye level with me. "Is princess hungry?" He asks and I nod. The food at the orphanage was horrible and i often went long periods of time without eating.

For lunch i eat a sandwhich and chips but it was the best food i'd ever tasted because i was so malnourished. After we ate i piped up. "Where's my room?" It was rude and I sounded self-absorbed, but the question had been bugging me. "And your room?" I asked Mommy and Daddy. It was true i hadn't seen there bedroom yet but i mostly said it to get the topic off of me. Mommy and Daddy smiled at each other.

"You'll get to see them later." Mommy said. I pouted for a second but the shrugged it off. "Now," Daddy said. "Let's go see your playroom."