New Seeker And Chaser

"A century, according to McGonagall."

THIRD PERSON POV

            That afternoon, outside the castle, the students, Gryffindor and Slytherin, are lined up in two rows with brooms by their sides. Y/n beside Hermione, Opposite to Ron and Harry. The teacher, Madam Hooch, comes down the line. She has short hair and hawk yellow eyes. "Good Afternoon Class" She says while the students greet her back "Welcome to your first flying lesson. Well, what are you waiting for? Everyone step up to the left side of their broomstick. Come on now, hurry up. Stick your right hand over the broom and say, up!" She says walking back and forth looking at students. 

"UP!" The class collectively starts to shout up. Yn's broom flew up to her hand before even she could say Up, Hermione muttered Whoa and looked at Yn who looked at Hermione with the same shock and amazed expression. Harry's broom flew at first try as he said Up, along with Draco, who grinned smugly.

Hermione keeps saying Up few times until it flew up to her hand. Yn smiles at Hermione appreciating her. "UP!" ron says only for it to hit his nose, while he stumbled few steps back. Harry, Yn and Hermione who saw this laughed at him. "Shut up guys" Ron says rubbing his nose, playfully shoving harry and laughing. 

"Now, once you've got hold of your broom, I want you to mount it. And grip it tight, you don't want to be sliding off the end. When I blow my whistle, I want each of you to kick off from the ground, hard. Keep your broom steady, hover for a moment, and then lean forward slightly and touch back down. On my whistle...3...2..." She blows the whistle. However, Neville's broomstick somehow lifts him off the ground. Neville immediately lifts off. He looks quite frightened.

Madam Hooch looks at Neville, along with students who are shouting his name. He immediately skyrockets towards the sky. "Come back down this instant!" Hooch says demanding but it seems that even the broom isn't listening to Neville. It just flies even rapidly in random directions. 

He flies uncontrollably in the air and hits a wall, conking along it and then swooping off. All the while, he is screaming. He begins to zoom back towards the group of students. Hooch quickly holds out her wand to stop him. Neville shouts for help, but even hooch isn't able to cast any spell due him flying randomly. 

Neville zooms past a statue of a man with a sharp spear. His cloak catches on it. He is flipped off the broom and hangs there. Y/n praises herself for reminding him but that didn't last long. "Oh. Ah...help!" He wavers, then the cloak rips through the spear, and he falls. But his cloak catches on a torch, making Neville slip off from his cloak a second later and fell to the ground. "Ahh!"

"Everyone out of the way!" Hooch says running to Neville while students made way for her. She helps him but sees he has broken his wrist. 

Meanwhile Draco reaches down and grabs Neville's Remembrall, which has fallen from him. Hooch begins to lead Neville away with her.  "Everyone's to keep their feet firmly on the ground while I take Mr. Longbottom to the hospital wing. Understand? If I see a single broom in the air, the one riding it will find themselves out of Hogwarts before they can say, Quidditch."  She says as she takes him with her to hospital wing.

"Did you see his face? Maybe if the fat lump had given this a squeeze, he'd have remembered to fall on his fat arse." Draco says laughing tossing the Remembrall up and down. "Give it here Malfoy" Yn says approaching him, forwarding her hand. "You heard her Malfoy, Give it Back." Harry says standing beside Yn. 

"No. I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find.." He says mounting on his broom "How 'bout up on the roof?" He soars off and hovers several feet above the grounds. "What's the matter, Potter? Smith? Bit beyond your reach?" He says smugly looking at them.