Platform 3/4

"Oh no! I am Y/n Aurelia Smith not , Y/n Black."

HARRY'S POV

WE WERE NOW back at the Leaky Cauldron, it was quiet, not like when I came here, it's not packed with people anymore. I was just thinking about what Ollivander said. Who was the one who killed my parents? What's his name?

"You alright, Harry? You seem very quiet" Hagrid said pulling me out of my thoughts.

"He killed my parents didn't he? The one who gave me this" I asked pointing to my scar. Hagrid perked up and stopped whatever he was doing. "You know Hagrid, I know you do"

Hagrid sighed. "First, and understand this, Harry, because it's very important, not all wizards are good, some of them go bad. A few years ago there was one wizard who went as bad as he can go, and his name was V-" Hagrid said stopping, he seems like he's hesitant about saying the name, and I don't know why.

"His name was V -"

"Maybe If you write it down?" I asked really wanting to know the name of my parent's murderer.

"No, I can spell it" Hagrid said, he sighed. He then lowered his voice to a whisper. "Alright, Voldemort".

"Voldemort?" I asked a little bit too loud. Hagrid instantly shushed me.

"It was dark times, Harry, dark times" Hagrid started. "Voldemort started to gather some followers, brought them over to the Dark Side. Anyone who stood up to him ended up dead, your parents and your godparents fought against him. But nobody lived once he decided to kill them. Nobody, not one, except, you and a little girl lived."

"Us? Voldemort tried to kill Us?" I asked now shocked, and quite angry.

"Yes, that ain't no ordinary cut on your forehead, Harry. A mark like that only comes from being touched by a curse, an evil curse at that and that little girl also has a cut but it is different from yours. It's below her righht ear." Hagrid said.

"What happened to V-" I stopped knowing it was a better idea not saying his name. "-to You-know-Who?"

"Well, some say he died, codswallop in my opinion. Nope, I reckon he's out there still, too tired to carry on" Hagrid said. "But one thing's absolutely certain, something about you and that girl stumped him that night, that's why you're famous, that's why everybody knows your name"

"You are the boy who lived"

"But what about the other girl. Who is she?"

 "Dumbledore wanted to keep her identity hidden because she is very powerful. The day when her parents died she had no other family, So Dumbledore gave her to a family."

"You know her name?" I was literally interested in her idk why.

" Y/n, Y/n Smith, But she doesn't know anything about this like you. But every body knows her by other name. Better not tell anybody or others that she is the girl who lived. Understood." I decided to tell Hagrid that I met her but, maybe he will meet her at Hogwarts so I decided not to.

_______________________

"(Y/n)! We're gonna head to Kings Cross Station now!" Aurora called in a nice tone from the first floor of the Smith household.

"Coming mum!" The young girl replied trying to carry her trunks and her owl cage.  "Uhh can someone help me please"

"Oh, right" Tyler said and hurried to help his daughter. They were finally ready and got inside the Muggle car that Tyler asked the Ministry if it would be okay to borrow it just for today, and the Ministry agreed.