❃ 𝓘𝓴𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓲 ❃

  ———— SUMMARY 

The Smiths  have sworn to Dumbledore to not utter a word about y/n's origins. of course, it was immensely hard as each day goes by, however, at any circumstance they still managed to keep their promise to the headmaster.

At a young age, y/n was left home alone plenty of times and that's where her love for books comes from. She adores reading about magical creatures under a tree that sat by the river. the gusts of air, the soft rustle of leaves, the setting sun painting an elegant ombré of a dusty pink and gold over the sky was what made it feel so euphoric.

Growing up, her knowledge enhanced, she's read a few books, about spells. a few dozen books. and she loves reading them, despite not having a wand yet. who's to say she might not need it for self defense once she's allowed to get a wand, exactly, no one can stop her from learning self defense.

Now, about her relationship with her parents. she loves them, of course, and they love her too, but she can't help and feel like they are covering something from her. even if she holds knowledge above what she should have, she still carries traits of a child her age, so as a young child would do, y/n just ignores it, and slowly, she forgets about it.