Diagon Alley

"I'm (Y/n), (Y/n) Aurelia Smith."

THIRD PERSON POV

           IT WAS A windy Saturday, in the neighborhood. The Smith's house held a very ecstatic and impatient young girl, while her parents were hurried to get ready. 

"Mum! Are you ready yet? Please hurry up mum!" The young girl called to her mother from downstairs right in front of their fireplace. Her father chuckled beside her and shook his head, usually the girl would question him but her excitement to go was over the clouds so she paid no mind to it.

"Yes, yes, coming honey!" Her mother called. She then walked downstairs and walked to the fireplace. "Do you want to try it yourself or"

"Yes!" The young extremely excited girl exclaimed. Her parents chuckled, and her father took the floo powder. Growing up in the Wizarding World Y/n has learned quite a lot of basic magic and transportation. She's used the Floo transportation quite a lot since she likes to accompany her father to the Ministry, when she was younger. 

(Y/n) grabbed the Floo powder, threw it in the fireplace, and it roared and created a big green flame. (Y/n) went inside the fireplace, closed her eyes, so the soot won't get into her eyes, and loudly said.

"Diagon Alley!" 

She then felt a familiar swirling feeling and it goes on for another 30 seconds and it stopped, she felt herself standing on the ground so she opened her eyes, and she found herself in the Leaky Cauldron. She smiled big, knowing it worked, since it was her first time doing it alone, without her parents' help. She waited for her parents and a few minutes later they arrived. They went to the back of the Leaky Cauldron, and Y/n's parents did a pattern on a bricked wall. 

The bricks moved and slowly made an opening to a street packed with old and young witches and wizards.

Y/N'S POV

The bricked wall moved and created an opening. It was a street full of witches and wizards of all ages. I stared at the street with awe, there are many shops and a variety of things. In all my life, this is the best place I've ever been in. I looked up to see my parents chuckling about something, I wanted to ask but due to shock nothing came out of my mouth.

I saw my parents starting to walk so I followed them, while still admiring the street. I know, I've grown up in the Wizarding World and many unusual things to the Muggle's eyes seem normal to me, but to put it in a blunt way this place has a magical feeling. It's that feeling where you feel in awe every time, even until now the Wizarding World never fails to amaze me.

I then remember what we were here for, so I cut out of my daze, and looked up to my parents.

"Mum, dad, where do we go first?"

"Gringotts of course" Dad answered, looking at me while smiling, I've heard about Gringotts, it's where you get your money. Mum and dad must've not packed enough.

We went to a huge white building, there were goblins inside, they kinda creeped me out, so I scooted closer to my parents. We went to the front of the building, and a goblin was sitting down on the back of a counter. My dad cleared his throat, and the goblin looked up. He has a very wrinkly face probably because he always holds an angry complexion.

Dad whispered something to the goblin, and he nodded.  He came back with another goblin holding a lantern. We were told to follow him and so we did, we rode a cart and let me tell you, I am not a fan of riding fast things in the slightest, so I tried my best not to vomit. We finally arrived at a vault, it's somehow not the vault my parents have.